Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Wrestling Cribs

Appraisals mean dick btw. You can appraise anything for any amount. Insurance purposes only, not replacement value

Not that it matters cuz that never happened.

Lol@only 1 ct.

Nice poor life
Only you would define your life with money....Baby Jesus said you should forsake everything and follow him..."money" is nothing more than stored value or labor...I have more in EE series crappy bonds than the average 50 year old for their retirement but once again, I don't live my life and define myself with consumerism...Once again, assets minus liabilities....What you rolling with?

I been meaning to ask. How all those bitcoins you have (lol we know) working out for you?
Pretty well, I cashed most of them in before the retards that trusted Mt. Gox tanked the market. Stupid is as stupid does...it's a consensus network and you give your id to some retards using php for a financial exchange....stupid people will always suffer from their stupid. I bought my first bitcoins in 2009...shortly before I started fucking Cindy....

Only you would define your life with money....Baby Jesus said you should forsake everything and follow him..."money" is nothing more than stored value or labor...I have more in EE series crappy bonds than the average 50 year old for their retirement but once again, I don't live my life and define myself with consumerism...Once again, assets minus liabilities....What you rolling with?

Post em up. Let's see this.

What am I rolling with?

More than you ever will. Even if you got a second chance at life you still would never be as successful as I am at 30.
:coffee:

Post em up. Let's see this.

What am I rolling with?

More than you ever will. Even if you got a second chance at life you still would never be as successful as I am at 30.
:coffee:
I was more successful in life my freshman year of high school when I split the varsity matches, I didn't start wrestling until jr high.

Please define "successful"...living off your dad isn't in my wheelhouse...I come from a family where you live off your own steam. I bought my first EE series bond at 15...

Oh. And everything you said....

Never happened
Post up your tax docs...

I don't pretend to be a baller...post up what your dad pays you or are you mad Cindy figured out you're a useless male when it comes to providing like that girl you raped and forced to be your wife?

That's a good idea starting young. I've done the same with Abigail

dgth5f.jpg

Top Bottom