Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Wrestling Cribs

How many times a day did you go balls deep in prison?

I'm guessing 17 times per day on average.
Leave it to a Mormon to go straight for the gay sex angle...Jesus fucking Christ why are you people obsessed with gay sex? If I was gay then I would be balls deep like nobody's business in man ass but i'm straight so I have to deal with female bullshit and I've been balls deep in female members of this board. For the most part, I would totally choose to be gay if sex was off the table and it was just about relationships....Would you rather hang out with your male friends or a woman? I'll reiterate...sex and procreation are off the table...

QT is cool for a chick so I exclude her from the annoying female category but she still wants you to go shopping with her....

Leave it to a Mormon to go straight for the gay sex angle...Jesus fucking Christ why are you people obsessed with gay sex? If I was gay then I would be balls deep like nobody's business in man ass but i'm straight so I have to deal with female bullshit. I would totally choose to be gay if sex was off the table and it was just about relationships....Would you rather hang out with your male friends or a woman? I'll reiterate...sex and procreation are off the table...

I went straight to the gay thing because you're a faggot and relate better to that stuff.

To deal with women bro, I suggest first you stop hitting them in the face and choking them in their sleep. You could start there, you drunk rapist creep.

I went straight to the gay thing because you're a faggot and relate better to that stuff.

To deal with women bro, I suggest first you stop hitting them in the face and choking them in their sleep. You could start there, you drunk rapist creep.
lol...I take back everything I posted about all the Mormons I've interacted with being nice people.What would Joseph Smith do? Once again, stop using a plural when referencing a singular event, I thought Mormon's prided themselves on being educated?

Wait, I'm a "faggot" and I'm the only one of the two of us that has had sex with women? Yes, the plural...over one hundred women before I stopped counting in college.

Why the homosexual obsession...Leviticus lists all kinds of crimes against Yahweh.

I bet she was.

Remember when she told you she had a crush on me and you got all butthurt about it and made a thread?

Lmfao!!!

I bet she was.

Remember when she told you she had a crush on me and you got all butthurt about it and made a thread?

Lmfao!!!
No, I told her she was having an intellectual affair...with an imaginary person...It's easy to be perfect when you're hundreds of miles away and nobody has to live with you. She was married at the time and so were you...what would baby Jesus say about marriage vows? Lust of the heart? There is a reason I don't give a shit about gay marriage because Christians have been fucking up marriage for centuries...Maybe the gays will finally get it right.

Top Bottom