Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Would eating this about a half hour before bed, be bad or would it be bennefical?

Are you cutting or bulking?

The fiber in the salad and broccoli would slow gastric emptying, therefore giving your body a more gradual stream of protein while you slept. I think.

skip the dressing..add balsamic or a little mustard/mayo..fat free doesnt mean sugar free!

I would just have a can of tuna or two and maybe a little natural peanut butter if you wanted some fats and carbs(bulking).

should u sleep wihtout a pre-bed-meal when cutting?

i sometimes have a scoop of low fat cottage cheese and maybe a couple of slices of chicken breast before bed.
You think it'd be better to skip it?

When cutting I like to have 50grams off whey protein, 10gramsof glutamine, 10-14grams of efa's from flax seed oil, and 6grams of fiber from phsyllium works great for a sustained release...

rez said:
skip the dressing..add BALSAMIC or a little mustard/mayo..fat free doesnt mean sugar free!

If your looking for sugar, take a look at balsamic. That shit's
loaded with sugar!!
g

How about some fiberone with water with protein powder - would this be good before bed - need to change from Cottage cheese.

Top Bottom