Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Winstrol what dose is best ?

dmk777

Queen of EF :)
Hi. I originally planned to do a cycle of anavar am only after my deca cycle however I got the pills but turns out they are fake and when I asked around apparently there not as easy to get as I once thought.
Im now thinking I have a some ten mg winstrol real ones so think I might just start them instead of risking ending up with fake anavar does anyone know if 10mg a day would be ok or maybe a higher dose.

I do know these are good as I have used them in the past thing is I started at 10mg so wondered if it might be worth going slightly higher .

Any help would be appreciated.

Donna

stanozolol ("winstrol") is fairly hardcore. Not sure I'd consider using it as a post cycle recovery aid. It does have a rep for being rather unpredictable in terms of sides, and it is more suppressive of estrogen than oxandrolone. It's pretty popular amongst FBB'ers as a contest prepper because it's a potent hardener and vascularizer, both good stuff for competition. That's all kinda the opposite of a recovery aid.

Hey Sulma. Thanks I have used it before with no sides but I see what your saying about it not been for recovery so taking that would be like defeating the object. I could hold out see if I can manage to get some decent anavar but today is the ten days since my last deca I will have a think on it maybe I might just take the zinc alone .

Donna

Winny is not among any of the compounds that I use. I just dont really care for it at all (on paper) RW is correct, it will make your veins pop out like crazy and will dry you out-harden you up. But it also does that to your joints which is something that I dont want in any way.

Yeah I remember last time I took it my joints ached like hell.
I'm not fully sure wether to take it yet still contemplating it.
If I do though I will continue with cod-liver oil and some glucosamine to aid my joints.

Donna

Chika what are your goals - reasons for thinking you might wanna try winny? Reason that Im asking is that maybe we can come up with something better for you.

Chika what are your goals - reasons for thinking you might wanna try winny? Reason that Im asking is that maybe we can come up with something better for you.

Hey!! Well my intentions were 10 wks on deca then RW suggested ten days after my last deca shot start Var am only to aid My recovery then five weeks after I was going to start my next cycle of deca then repeat once more then I think my gains would of been appropriate .
However after my scary situation with the deca I decided against this.
Also as for the var I can't get hold of any as apparently most are fake around here.
Then that's how I came up with the winstrol I know from the source I get them they are real and are really affective and last time I took them I took 10mg for 12 wks and apart from aching joints I liked the definition it gave me .
I was due to start wed but held off until I make up my mind was going to think on it over the wkend.

Thanks Zed.

Ok well I have managed to get 50 20 mg capsules Var coming sat. So I'm now wondering would combining the var and winny be a good move. May b 5mg winny 20mg of var first thing when I wake .

Have you considered low dose Primo, or NPP as opposed to Deca. NPP is basically Deca but a much shorter ester.
Because of that short ester if you were to expereince issues you stop the injections and then 6 days later its out of your system entirely, whereas the deca is many many weeks to clear.
Some wimmenz can take primo and some cannot.

Tbh honest Zed I did consider but think after the episode with the deca I'm slightly wary if you know what I mean.
May b in time but now I'm just going to make the most with aa's

Top Bottom