Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Winstrol what dose is best ?

Cool suga. You what you think is best for YOU! Thats the best way.

Hey Donna,

Have you done var before? 10 mg is the standard dose but it sounds like you have a high tolerance for sides etc...

I'm probably one of the few who actually like winny. I do 12.5 mg ed but that is because the tabs I get are 25. I don't experience most of the sides that are common with winny and I love the way it makes me look.

Hey Donna,

Have you done var before? 10 mg is the standard dose but it sounds like you have a high tolerance for sides etc...

I'm probably one of the few who actually like winny. I do 12.5 mg ed but that is because the tabs I get are 25. I don't experience most of the sides that are common with winny and I love the way it makes me look.

Hi Cg!! No I've never ran var before I have used winny I loved them and like you hardly no sides ,
I do have concerns on running it at 20 however as there in caps @ 20mg makes it hard to half I think If I test run for two wks c how things work out.
Have you ever ran both together before?
Love the definition winny gives ya but was recommended var as post deca deca recovery so contemplating mixing the two.

Thanks CG

Hi Cg!! No I've never ran var before I have used winny I loved them and like you hardly no sides ,
I do have concerns on running it at 20 however as there in caps @ 20mg makes it hard to half I think If I test run for two wks c how things work out.
Have you ever ran both together before?
Love the definition winny gives ya but was recommended var as post deca deca recovery so contemplating mixing the two.

Thanks CG

I have run both together in a contest prep, after doing them both seperately as well. It was probably the best I have ever looked but my diet was also 100% spot on and I was training pretty intensely too. Outside of a bit of primo/ npp though, I don't have much to compare it too. I did not respond well to the primo so have stayed away from anything like that. Once bitten, twice shy kinda thing. :)

I have run both together in a contest prep, after doing them both seperately as well. It was probably the best I have ever looked but my diet was also 100% spot on and I was training pretty intensely too. Outside of a bit of primo/ npp though, I don't have much to compare it too. I did not respond well to the primo so have stayed away from anything like that. Once bitten, twice shy kinda thing. :)

Great stuff CG thanks , I think I'm going to try the both together I could always stop if run into any problems my diet is great and my training heavy should see some good results. , I know what you mean once bitten twice shy with the deca for me lol!!

I take my hat off to you competing girl you have courage getting up there I'd be too scared lol.

Donna

Great stuff CG thanks , I think I'm going to try the both together I could always stop if run into any problems my diet is great and my training heavy should see some good results. , I know what you mean once bitten twice shy with the deca for me lol!!

I take my hat off to you competing girl you have courage getting up there I'd be too scared lol.

Donna

Thanks!! You know..it's a huge mental challenge but once you get out on stage and remember all the hard work you put in, it's an amazing feeling. :)

Keep us posted on the new cycle!

Thanks!! You know..it's a huge mental challenge but once you get out on stage and remember all the hard work you put in, it's an amazing feeling. :)

Keep us posted on the new cycle!

Hey. Just a quick update on my cycle my Var came today and it's actually 10mg so I've decided to play it safe and stay with one am 10mg var for week one ,
I will add 5mg winny next sat if everything goes ok with the var.

Donna

Top Bottom