Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

winny guru's???

ex-infantry

in your opinion, what is the best doseage of winny caps AND the longest amount of weeks to be on the dose you like? opinions and suggestions are all welcome.

this will be my 7th well planned cycle and the winny caps with be stacked with 150mg E.O.D. NPP for 10 weeks, and hgh at 3iu's E.D. for 1 month then 3.5iu's E.D. hgh for month #2 then 4iu's E.D. months 3 through 8.

lets hear those winny doseages and lengths bro's! thanks
ex-infantry

ex-infantry said:
in your opinion, what is the best doseage of winny caps AND the longest amount of weeks to be on the dose you like? opinions and suggestions are all welcome.

this will be my 7th well planned cycle and the winny caps with be stacked with 150mg E.O.D. NPP for 10 weeks, and hgh at 3iu's E.D. for 1 month then 3.5iu's E.D. hgh for month #2 then 4iu's E.D. months 3 through 8.

lets hear those winny doseages and lengths bro's! thanks
ex-infantry

Personally If you don't have bad joint problems. last 6 weeks 100mg ED, will do you really nice. You'll love the results.

im gonna take a risk here sounding like a dumb ass but y inject? also wat is to b takin wit winny to stop gyno?

m.c. Hesh said:
im gonna take a risk here sounding like a dumb ass but y inject? also wat is to b takin wit winny to stop gyno?

I agree with the "y inject". ??? No point injecting when tabs, caps, & liquids of winny are readily available and easier to take ........................

Makes little sense to poke yourself everyday if you don't have to. Even with caps, at 100mg, you'll love the results (your liver might not, but). I ran winny at 80mg/ed for 6 weeks and fell in love with the results :)

Top Bottom