Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

winny @ 100mg ed

Steroid_Virgin

any one ever run winny at 100mg/day? were the results must better than 50mg/day? is it worth the extra $$, or is 50mg/day plenty? (mixing with test & deca)

if uve had go results with winny at 50 and u have the $$ for the extra milk thistle and ALA go for it, someone said they ran it at 150 and gained and kept 15 lbs

What kind of Winny at you using ? My buddy did 100mg/Day of the 50mg/winny tabs and had awesome results. If you have enough then you can up it if you like but IMO it is not nessesary

M18

100mg of winny ed with the proper precautions will yeild awsome results. Add something that will retain water! Otherwise you will be cramping and your joints will feel like shit.

im planing on running ithe winny 8 weeks, i was going to front load the first week (100ed) taking it with 500mg test, 400mg deca both for 8 weeks.. its my 2nd cycle, my goals are: 12-15lbs lean mass increase, lasting strength gains, minimal water retention, quality growth.

oh.. I plan to use ttokkyo winny unless i can find something cheaper.. any ideas (not looking for a source, just cheaper brands, better deals say in the TJ/Rosarito area)

Steriod_Virgin said:
oh.. I plan to use ttokkyo winny unless i can find something cheaper.. any ideas (not looking for a source, just cheaper brands, better deals say in the TJ/Rosarito area)

The 50mg/tabs are very cheap
I don't see any reason to front load Winny as it takes effect fast and to much at once can be hard on the liver. I would only front load Test which takes a while to kick in, just my opinion

M18

who sells the the 50mg winny tabs? who's the maker, whats the product name, i.e. what do i ask for in the pharmacia (if I were going to get any for real that is)

Top Bottom