Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Win tab ??

msam76 said:
Some women love winny, some hate it. Will depend on how you react to it, everyone is different. You do not have to worry about post cycle. 6-8 weeks is a good start for a cycle, although some will run it longer. 2.5-5mg a day to start and see how you do. If no sides after a couple of weeks, you can go up from there. Having said all that, I would still go with the Var. But try backing off on the training a little, you could be over training which will not yield you results. What does your diet look like?

My diet consists of alot of egg whites w/spinach, baked fish n salad, tuna, salmon, talapia etc. some chicken breast (yuck) a little steak w/salad. Whole grain gereal fat free milk. goes astray about once a week for a burger or dinner with a friend. Trying to get protein from natural food sources and not add a 300 calorie protein shake to the mix.

Height 5'2" weight 122. When I quit lifting heavy my weight goes down to 108 fairly quick.

My raw bench is 110. Dead lift 225. Squat 155. My quarter squat is 245. This is since a back injury 3 months ago. Dead lift was 250 from floor and 305 in the rack. Squat was 195. May not seem like much but I'm happy to be doing it at 43! not to mention after injury. Thanks msam 76.

littlebecca said:
My diet consists of alot of egg whites w/spinach, baked fish n salad, tuna, salmon, talapia etc. some chicken breast (yuck) a little steak w/salad. Whole grain gereal fat free milk. goes astray about once a week for a burger or dinner with a friend. Trying to get protein from natural food sources and not add a 300 calorie protein shake to the mix.

Height 5'2" weight 122. When I quit lifting heavy my weight goes down to 108 fairly quick.

My raw bench is 110. Dead lift 225. Squat 155. My quarter squat is 245. This is since a back injury 3 months ago. Dead lift was 250 from floor and 305 in the rack. Squat was 195. May not seem like much but I'm happy to be doing it at 43! not to mention after injury. Thanks msam 76.

Sounds like a good diet. Don't worry about how much you can lift, as long as you try your hardest you are doing good. Those are respectable numbers.

I've been thinking about starting with 5mg var ED and then increasing to 10mg. I'll be interested to hear if you start anything and what kind of results you get.

RachelEFC said:
I've been thinking about starting with 5mg var ED and then increasing to 10mg. I'll be interested to hear if you start anything and what kind of results you get.

I'll be happy to share my experience! So how do you end a post? Does it just go on? Thanks RachelEFC

littlebecca said:
I'll be happy to share my experience! So how do you end a post? Does it just go on? Thanks RachelEFC
LOL yeah they just go on and on and on

littlebecca said:
I have and on several forums. Also done alot of reading on the entire subject. I was going to try Win tabs before then read about anavar. It sounded much better. I am still undecided.

I've read good and bad in both directions.......I'm not that interested in competing right now, other than with myself. This is more of a personal thing. My upper body and abs are well defined. The lower body has been much more difficult!! The muscle is there, the definition and hardness seems impossible. Diet of egg whites and spinach, chicken and fish!! 30 minutes of cardio and 2 hours of lifting.
By the way thankyou for taking the time to respond RachelEFC.

Eat more fat! Good fats.
Tons of women have the same problem you have. Its your diet. If women do not eat enough fat their body produces more estrogen and it makes them hold it in the legs, lower stomach and butt.
BTW. I would never recomend Winstrol for a woman. It is one of the most powerful steroids there is mg for mg.
Just get your diet strait and the problem will be solved. No need for drugs.

RachelEFC said:

At 10mgs a day you should have insane results! If you don't your diet or training is off.
10mgs is more then a few IFBB Pro bbers I know use. And its all they use when they prepare for a show.

slat1 said:
At 10mgs a day you should have insane results! If you don't your diet or training is off.
10mgs is more then a few IFBB Pro bbers I know use. And its all they use when they prepare for a show.

that's why I'm going to START with 5... and then see

Top Bottom