Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Immune from Side effects for females on steroids?

Derosei

I’ve now done 2 steroid cycles
First one was tbol and 2nd was anavar
Have not experienced side effects yet, i’m 5’7’ 148 pounds and around 20% body fat
Looking to lean up more and also get stronger. I feel like i have room to get more aggressive since i am not prone to issues. Should i try something harder next go around? Maybe winstrol or equipoise?

How much Tbol and Anavar was taken in your last cycles. If you find a PED that gives you good results without side effects, then why change? I generally only change when I plateau on a given drug at a given dose. Generally, I prefer just to up the dose on the PEDs that work. Most women have a lot of room to grow on Anavar alone. Also another thing to consider is how you actually feel on the individual cycles. If you make progress, but feel like garbage on a cycle it may be time to switch.

I’ve now done 2 steroid cycles
First one was tbol and 2nd was anavar
Have not experienced side effects yet, i’m 5’7’ 148 pounds and around 20% body fat
Looking to lean up more and also get stronger. I feel like i have room to get more aggressive since i am not prone to issues. Should i try something harder next go around? Maybe winstrol or equipoise?
you are not immune to steroid side effects they will come if you use eq

Top Bottom