Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Win tab ??

littlebecca

I was going to order a cycle of Anavar but it's a little pricey,so now I'm considering winstrol tabs. I've read alot but would like to be a little more informed! I have been training for 3 yrs. I put in 2.5 hrs a day 4-5 days a week. I love what I've got but would like to shred a little more, add a little size, strength and hardness. I don't want verilizing effects. I am a little concerned about the temperament! What would be the shortest cycle?
What about post cycle? What kind of results should I expect?

littlebecca said:
I was going to order a cycle of Anavar but it's a little pricey,so now I'm considering winstrol tabs. I've read alot but would like to be a little more informed! I have been training for 3 yrs. I put in 2.5 hrs a day 4-5 days a week. I love what I've got but would like to shred a little more, add a little size, strength and hardness. I don't want verilizing effects. I am a little concerned about the temperament! What would be the shortest cycle?
What about post cycle? What kind of results should I expect?

is the price difference so great for you that you'd take something else to substitute what you really want?

RachelEFC said:
have you done a search and read past posts?

I have and on several forums. Also done alot of reading on the entire subject. I was going to try Win tabs before then read about anavar. It sounded much better. I am still undecided.

I've read good and bad in both directions.......I'm not that interested in competing right now, other than with myself. This is more of a personal thing. My upper body and abs are well defined. The lower body has been much more difficult!! The muscle is there, the definition and hardness seems impossible. Diet of egg whites and spinach, chicken and fish!! 30 minutes of cardio and 2 hours of lifting.
By the way thankyou for taking the time to respond RachelEFC.

Last edited:
PappaD said:
2 hours of lifting? Might back off a bit there!

Tonight was an easy night 1 hr squats. I back off now and then but am pretty much a full time gym rat. I gave up smoking a little over 3 yrs. ago. Got addicted to steel! I have made lots of friends! We power lift together. My trainer is retired and now very christian, but in his day he enhanced his performance! That 2 hours is the most peaceful part of my day!! I love it!

Thanks PappaD

You may not be growing because you are over-training.

If you are lifting longer than one hour in the gym, you are not doing something right.

You may also want to cut back on how many times you train a week to three or four and see how you get on for a month or so.

Over-training is one of the biggest mistakes most people make, and also is one of the most detrimental to gaining muscle.

Winnie can result in some terrible sides for some women, some seem to have none at all.

Tatyana said:
You may not be growing because you are over-training.

If you are lifting longer than one hour in the gym, you are not doing something right.

You may also want to cut back on how many times you train a week to three or four and see how you get on for a month or so.

Over-training is one of the biggest mistakes most people make, and also is one of the most detrimental to gaining muscle.

Winnie can result in some terrible sides for some women, some seem to have none at all.

Thank you for the reply Tatyana. I think I'd rather try anavar. The 2 hours is spent training specific muscle groups and always includes abs, calves and forearms. So it takes some time, not to mention everyone has to say hi! Sometimes the social stuff gets annoying! Like I said before I like the results I have now I just know I may not see what I'm looking for without a little help.

I'm trying to push just a little beyond what is naturally acheivable!
I'm so tired of the men at the gym who tell me a woman can't get there...

My biggest issue is legs! Thanks again.

Some women love winny, some hate it. Will depend on how you react to it, everyone is different. You do not have to worry about post cycle. 6-8 weeks is a good start for a cycle, although some will run it longer. 2.5-5mg a day to start and see how you do. If no sides after a couple of weeks, you can go up from there. Having said all that, I would still go with the Var. But try backing off on the training a little, you could be over training which will not yield you results. What does your diet look like?

Top Bottom