Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

will test enanthat only help me burn more fat

Status
Not open for further replies.
am 22 years old 5 foot 7 179 pounds...i already lost 19 pounds naturally and kept half of my strength
i have been off cycle for 10 weeks now and planing to get back on
am planing to do a 20 week cycle or until i stop getting results at 500 mg than maybe increase to 1000 when i platuea
and also with in 9 weeks ramadan is about to start but am gonna be up all night eating and drinking water...is that ok? or should i cheat and use the Chinese calendar and pretend like I had no idea that ramadan started?
also will proviron be good for water bloat?
what about when my tits start etching?
i dont wanna take nolva because I might take gh too...(i know am gonna stay on it for more than 3 months when i find a source)

forgot to mention my workout
monday
choke the chicken, spank the monkey than pw shake
tus
swimming
wendsday
spank the money, choke the chicken a little harder than chop wood than PO shake
Thursday
rest
friday
horse back riding, spank the monkey a little harder than a po shake
repeat
all my workouts are natural workout....we don't have a gym in china

Your to young to use test-e,and gh. if you do gh at your age you will only waist your money. Stop chokeing your chicken and start working out in a gym.Start dieting to,mabey eat more chicken?LOL

Your to young to use test-e,and gh. if you do gh at your age you will only waist your money. Stop chokeing your chicken and start working out in a gym.Start dieting to,mabey eat more chicken?LOL

am seeing good results....i eat sooo much and soo fast that I accidentally bite the stick but am still melting like butter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom