Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

EQ and test, should I add oral?

Nikose

I started taking 500 milligrams of testosterone per week and I’ve got some dianabol en route from my source. Was wondering also I have equipoise on hand a few vials that I would like to burn through. Should I start taking the equipoise now and then just wait for the dbol to get here? Or should I wait and take them both together?
Looking to do some mild bulking on this cycle and go from 180 pounds to close to 200 pounds and I’m five foot eight and 30 years old
My plan was 30mgs of dbol and 400mgs EQ for 12 weeks.

Do you also have AI on hand or on the way for your cycle ? With that amount of test and dbol, estrogen control will be needed.

I don't see anything wrong with the cycle typically I keep orals in 4-8 week range and my injectables at 12 weeks.

I started taking 500 milligrams of testosterone per week and I’ve got some dianabol en route from my source. Was wondering also I have equipoise on hand a few vials that I would like to burn through. Should I start taking the equipoise now and then just wait for the dbol to get here? Or should I wait and take them both together?
Looking to do some mild bulking on this cycle and go from 180 pounds to close to 200 pounds and I’m five foot eight and 30 years old
My plan was 30mgs of dbol and 400mgs EQ for 12 weeks.
500mgs of test thats high with eq you dont need an oral
maybe add sarms yk11 10mgs and n2guard

If you do not have everything you need to properly run this cycle then simply dont do it just because the eq is there and you want to "burn through it" thats senseless to do

if you Do add an oral you should use n2guard

Top Bottom