Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

will 1 injection of test cyp shut me down?

hoaxey

I changed my mind, about using steds, after one injection of test cyp. Will save them for later when im older. Current age is 19 (Yes i know stupid). However had 1 injection of 250mg test c. Will it shut me down in 14 days time? will i need pct? i could only get my hands on nolva. Any help would be greatly apreciated.

You'll be fine mate one shot isn't going to hurt you. Good choice on waiting it out for a while.

good call for not going through with injecting, you're too young and have plenty of test flowing thru your bloodstream it would be a shame to mess it up.

store your goods in a cool dry place ,it will be good for yrs

RADAR

good call for not going through with injecting, you're too young and have plenty of test flowing thru your bloodstream it would be a shame to mess it up.

RADAR

yeah true, thats what i realised.. i got enough of natural test as it is already at my age.. and definately keeping my goods in a safe place.. would be a waste to throw away 180Ā£ worth of T.. ;)

RADAR

Thanks. Will do keep the goods in a safe place :)..

Karma to you for waiting!

I know! Can't wait till im older.. :( However i'm just worried about the outcome for my future health benefits, cause as they say.. im still growing, don't wanna fuck up my body, just to look good lol.

I changed my mind, about using steds, after one injection of test cyp. Will save them for later when im older. Current age is 19 (Yes i know stupid). However had 1 injection of 250mg test c. Will it shut me down in 14 days time? will i need pct? i could only get my hands on nolva. Any help would be greatly apreciated.

I'm glad you changed your mind. at 19 you can do alot with your natural hormone production. One inject wont shut you down my friend.

Top Bottom