Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

wife says no more gear cause baby is comming

st8grad said:
Be secretive about it bro. Wife logic with a newborn will never make any sense to you I promise. She's freaking out and wants you to be safe and not get in trouble with the law because you have a little one in the house.

Hide the gear. She doesn't need to know you still take it.

After that you will both have much bigger issues to focus on. Wait until she wants to call the pediatrician every day with simple questions like is she wiping the babies butt in the right direction to can I wash the baby with Johnson's Baby Wash.

Oh yeah and have fun becoming the least important person in your house and almost non-existent again with your in-laws. Nobody will ever ask you again how you are feeling or doing. It's all about your wife and baby. So at least do the one thing that makes you happy.

Don't get me wrong bro, it's more than worth it though.

No wonder when everyone one calls they just say hi then ask for my wife even my parents LOL

I might as well just set up shop in a corner I mean shit I am the one that busted a nut in her were is my credit?

Gentlemen, I'm going to tell you one of those truths you can take to the bank: Lying to your significant other about ANYTHING important, particularly when you have children together, is never a very good gamble. Do you seriously think she won't know you're lying, anyway?

Put another way, if you think AAS costs a lot of money try 18 years of child support.

intotest said:
Bro I dont need to sell shit,Im just stateing what my deal is,dont be a dick cause you which you could afford half the gear I get.

Im not nor am I tring to be a asshole, all i brought up was what was going on I could care less about getting rid of my gear Im doing something for my wife and kid,

just cause everyone speaking is so cool cause they think they can tell there wife or g/f that your gonna do what you want and when she halls ass your the one crying tring to get bigger cause you hope another chick checks you out.

How old are you? If you do not mind me asking?

dude tell you cant stop right away,
explain, that if you stop , its like her getting menopause. not enough hormones!

musclemom said:
Gentlemen, I'm going to tell you one of those truths you can take to the bank: Lying to your significant other about ANYTHING important, particularly when you have children together, is never a very good gamble. Do you seriously think she won't know you're lying, anyway?

Put another way, if you think anabolic androgenic steroids costs a lot of money try 18 years of child support.

The voice of reason. It's good to have a womans perspective on this.

And actually lying about unimportant shit is even worse. Because then she thinks if you will lie about something little, then you are obviously lying about everything else.

You're in quite the quandary my friend. But if you have to choose between the baby and gear, well that's a pretty easy choice. Those that don't have kids might choose the gear, but once you see him being born, nothing will ever come before your child the rest of your life.

Advance congrats on the little one by the way.

st8grad said:
The voice of reason. It's good to have a womans perspective on this.

And actually lying about unimportant shit is even worse. Because then she thinks if you will lie about something little, then you are obviously lying about everything else.

You're in quite the quandary my friend. But if you have to choose between the baby and gear, well that's a pretty easy choice. Those that don't have kids might choose the gear, but once you see him being born, nothing will ever come before your child the rest of your life.

Advance congrats on the little one by the way.
You're absolutely right, St8. Little lies can really nail your ass. And gentlemen, it's not that all women are nit picky bitches, you have to realize it falls under the same rule as court: if a judge catches you in one lie, all of your testimony automatically comes under suspicion and is usually thrown out.

When I said "important" I was trying to find a succinct way of saying "Something you guys have already discussed and agreed on." I get the impression Intotest has already had this talk with his wife, and agreed to a hiatus from gear. Now if he goes back on his word and starts sneaking to use it he will have a major, major issue on his hands.

She may have other reasons for what she's asked. Let's face it, you're wasting gear if you're not training hard. Maybe she'd like to know she can depend on him being home at night to spend time with the baby, or her, instead of spending that hour or two in the gym?

musclemom said:
You're absolutely right, St8. Little lies can really nail your ass. And gentlemen, it's not that all women are nit picky bitches, you have to realize it falls under the same rule as court: if a judge catches you in one lie, all of your testimony automatically comes under suspicion and is usually thrown out.

When I said "important" I was trying to find a succinct way of saying "Something you guys have already discussed and agreed on." I get the impression Intotest has already had this talk with his wife, and agreed to a hiatus from gear. Now if he goes back on his word and starts sneaking to use it he will have a major, major issue on his hands.

She may have other reasons for what she's asked. Let's face it, you're wasting gear if you're not training hard. Maybe she'd like to know she can depend on him being home at night to spend time with the baby, or her, instead of spending that hour or two in the gym?

thank you everyone yes my baby is my very first and only choice

i am 34 and feeling like im going on 60

it will all work out as long as she dont tell me to flush them down the toilet

intotest said:
I dont know what to do I have been using for years now.

I have a baby on the way in like 2 weeks the wife wants all my gear gone out of the house,I can understand but what the hell am I going to do?

she dont want me using anymore,but if I need to she says I can do it after the baby is year or so older

any advise? or anyone been threw this?

I'm going through it now...get your gear sent to another address apart from your house and keep using without her knowing...you'll be fine just be smart about it and you won't get caught

Edwarda5 said:
I'm going through it now...get your gear sent to another address apart from your house and keep using without her knowing...you'll be fine just be smart about it and you won't get caught

I dont need anymore gear LOL I have enough for at least 2 years....

I think Ill be good she just needs to have this baby and I hope everything will be ok besides me being up all hours of the night

Top Bottom