Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Why volume trainers deny the truth of low volume training

Arnold'sApprentice said:

But only ONE way to train optimally.Volume trainers make gains in spite of themselves. I am honestly not dissing people or trying to cause problems (although i have a harmless cretin stalking me and the great 'contributor' walking beast following me..it makes a change from his ravings about violence,rape and incest -so on topic huh!) However,i and many others have seen the light ...i'm dead right about this.

The truth must come first

Lifting weights isn't 2+2=4 it's a bunch of combinations leading to similar results. It's 2+2, 1+3, 4+0, etc, etc. Many different ways to get the same end result.

Tweakle said:
Not that he's perfect, I dislike the whiney note that's crept into most of his writing and the inference that only 'easy gainer's or steroid users can hope to gain on 3 x weekly training which is clearly not the case.

you may have a point there but in BB he does say x3 is ok as long as one session is accessory work

Arnold'sApprentice said:

But only ONE way to train optimally.Volume trainers make gains in spite of themselves. I am honestly not dissing people or trying to cause problems (although i have a harmless cretin stalking me and the great 'contributor' walking beast following me..it makes a change from his ravings about violence,rape and incest -so on topic huh!) However,i and many others have seen the light ...i'm dead right about this.

The truth must come first

Bro, just give up. these people are idiots. they're never going to listen to you. it's just like when we told our teachers at school that dad and grandpa were giving us the "bad touch" and they didn't believe us then either.

just face it. we're superior to everyone. they're all idiots.

and bro, watch out for that "beast" guy, he wants you to "flame" him......

Is it just me, or is Arnold's Apprentice, Arnold's Apprentice's Bro, and Apprentice of Arnold all the same person?

In any case, it's really getting irritating, and I wish someone would get him the hell out of here. For him to come here and say that his way is the optimal way to train is rude, obnoxious, and just ignorant. Everyone will respond differently, and what one may call 'optimal' another may call 'inferior'. It all is a matter of opinion. Different goals require different methods of training. End of story.

Oh, and I'm sure there are still other ways to train that have yet to be discovered by modern science and physiology that will one day beat out this "only one rep" shit. Back in the day, the pros felt their way was optimal. Now we're finding out that only one working set is necessary. Next you'll find out, you can focus really hard on gaining muscle with your mind and still grow immensely.

Last edited:
The use of alters on the chat board is annoying. The use of them on the training board is disrespectful, both to the board and to the members who come here to learn, or to help. :(

lol..this coming from a newbie who asked for a routine where he doesn't have to train legs :D :D :D

What exactly makes you think I'm a newbie? My post count? What an astute observation, jackass. The leg thing was justified because I have other priorities. I want my upper body bigger, and have to save time right now. Normally, I would train them, and I have been for two years now. Yes, not as long as others here, but I'm no newbie. Plus, I've put in plenty of research on all of this so I think I know a thing or two.

In any case, it's not about that. If you were any bit of an intellectual you wouldn't attack me on something else I posted about in another thread that's irrelevant to this. Why don't you focus on what I said in this thread? Don't like being called ignorant, do you? Fuckin' baby.

I was going to respond to the debate idea, till I saw AA say yet again there is only one way to train optimally. Without getting into flaming, you are yet again showing your lack of experience by making blanket statements like that.
There is a place for low volume approaches, but anyone who limits themself to only one type of training is not only close minded and ignorant, but are also dooming themselves to a sub par physique

needsize said:
I was going to respond to the debate idea, till I saw AA say yet again there is only one way to train optimally. Without getting into flaming, you are yet again showing your lack of experience by making blanket statements like that.
There is a place for low volume approaches, but anyone who limits themself to only one type of training is not only close minded and ignorant, but are also dooming themselves to a sub par physique

AMEN!!

Top Bottom