Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Why volume trainers deny the truth of low volume training

crew9 said:
I don't really know what to say anymore. I would think that with all these different people on this board who train differently and still have achieved amazing results, needsize, bfold, thaibox, thebrute, walking beast you would realize there are many ways to train.

But only ONE way to train optimally.Volume trainers make gains in spite of themselves. I am honestly not dissing people or trying to cause problems (although i have a harmless cretin stalking me and the great 'contributor' walking beast following me..it makes a change from his ravings about violence,rape and incest -so on topic huh!) However,i and many others have seen the light ...i'm dead right about this.

The truth must come first

Arnold'sApprentice said:

But only ONE way to train optimally.Volume trainers make gains in spite of themselves. I am honestly not dissing people or trying to cause problems (although i have a harmless cretin stalking me and the great 'contributor' walking beast following me..it makes a change from his ravings about violence,rape and incest -so on topic huh!) However,i and many others have seen the light ...i'm dead right about this.

Would you post some pics of yourself or maybe some stats? If you know so much you must be HUGE!

Arnold'sApprentice said:

You silly arrogant son of a bitch! Someone get this guy a towel! I think he just jerked himself off! :blow:

WalkingBeast said:

You silly arrogant son of a bitch! Someone get this guy a towel! I think he just jerked himself off! :blow:

Dayumm..and I just said i was starting to like you :D

Arnold'sApprentice said:

Dayumm..and I just said i was starting to like you :D

Theres a reason they call me Stalking Beast! Im a little skitzo too, Im your best friend one minute and trying to eat your kidneys the next!! :fro:

FRC21 said:

Would you post some pics of yourself or maybe some stats? If you know so much you must be HUGE!

Here we go another newbie who thinks you gotta be huge to have any knowledge or give advice...bro that's how we all got so overtrained ..with that flawed logic :rolleyes:

Arnold'sApprentice said:

Here we go another newbie who thinks you gotta be huge to have any knowledge or give advice...bro that's how we all got so overtrained ..with that flawed logic :rolleyes:

I have read the board for about a year, just never post. Why not put some pics up?

Just because you subscribe to a certain training method doesn't make it the ideal one for all people. What works for you might not work for others and vice versa. There is no ideal training method. You find the one that fits your needs and then you modify it to meet your goals. I'm willing to bet that most people have tried all sorts of combinations before finding the one that works for them. I look at people like bfold, needsize, and others, and take bits and pieces of their training and incorporate them into mine. I'm not going to compete in a strongman comp, or a bodybuilding comp., but I can still learn from them.

It's all about finding what works for you.

There really is no one optimal way to train. You mentioned Hardgainer and I agree, IMO that's probably the 'best' type of training for ME but only because so many different types of training fall under the abbreviated umbrella.

McRobert acknowledges that not every individual will respond to one training routine the same way, the thread running through BB is that you need to experiment within the framework of abbreviated training to find what works FOR YOU. Not that he's perfect, I dislike the whiney note that's crept into most of his writing and the inference that only 'easy gainer's or steroid users can hope to gain on 3 x weekly training which is clearly not the case.

I have no interest in odd object lifting, oly lifting or anything but the basics however I understand that for some people those are valuable or vital parts of their training depending on their goals.

cha that was a mouthful

Top Bottom