Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Why volume trainers deny the truth of low volume training

Synpax come on the empirical data is there his two years is by far and away more knowledge than my 14 years of lifting.

AA- I usuall don't say much to people like you on here but you need to learn not to antagonize people whose knowledge base is far greater than yours. I am glad you are lifting and think you have fixed some great evil in you training but just because others disagree with you doesn't mean they are wrong. Everyone's body reacts differently it took me about 8 years to nail down what works for me. SO in 6 more years I might give a good damn about what you say til then put a sock in it.

Cheers,
Scotsman

crew9 said:

Hahah yes someone else noticed this besides me

because the guy was doing a solid low volume routine and cas was staying stick with it.

I'm done with this thread

AA you haven't been lifting that long so pretty much anything will work at this stage. The real test will be in a few years when you've exhausted the gains possible by training the same way year in and year out. When that happens, remember this word "Periodization" and do a google search. I'll do you a favor and give you a head start:

http://www.coachesinfo.com/article/270/

I wasn't going to post on this but I couldn't help myself :)

Top Bottom