Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Why do white people act like all blacks think the same?

JerseyArt said:
It's cute watching each subsequent post of yours get shorter and shorter every time you're slapped with your own responses.

It's the way I train every dumb animal

"dumb animal". lmao! you are throwing 8th grade insults over the Internet at some random person. good job. :)

KillahBee said:
"dumb animal". lmao! you are throwing 8th grade insults over the Internet at some random person. good job. :)

Ironic that you should mention 8th grade in your response

ran·dom ( P ) Pronunciation Key (rndm)
adj.
(1)Having no specific pattern, purpose, or objective: random movements. See Synonyms at chance.
(2)Mathematics & Statistics. Of or relating to a type of circumstance or event that is described by a probability distribution.
(3)Of or relating to an event in which all outcomes are equally likely, as in the testing of a blood sample for the presence of a substance.

Since I intentionally and deliberately targeted you for abuse, it can't be described as random. Thus concludes the remedial vocabulary lesson.

anya said:
Because all humans make assumptions and create stereotypes. That's part of how make sense of our world.

It's a natural extention of the things the human brain does to organize information. We start creating categories and making generalizations from the tiny we're toddlers. It's actually something we need to unlearn almost on a case-by-case basis as we encounter acceptions.

Couldn't be said better - so it should just be repeated.

Dial_tone said:
Why do white people act like all blacks think the same?
You mean they don't? ;).....j/k
I've never met enough blacks to judge.
..Anya had the best answer.

JerseyArt said:
Ironic that you should mention 8th grade in your response

ran·dom ( P ) Pronunciation Key (rndm)
adj.
(1)Having no specific pattern, purpose, or objective: random movements. See Synonyms at chance.
(2)Mathematics & Statistics. Of or relating to a type of circumstance or event that is described by a probability distribution.
(3)Of or relating to an event in which all outcomes are equally likely, as in the testing of a blood sample for the presence of a substance.

Since I intentionally and deliberately targeted you for abuse, it can't be described as random. Thus concludes the remedial vocabulary lesson.

Curious, where do you work and what do you do?

Finally!!

Curiousity is a start. Next you have to discover the relevant questions to ask. Finally you acquire knowledge. It's a long journey friend, but you've finally stepped on the path.

JerseyArt said:
Finally!!

Curiousity is a start. Next you have to discover the relevant questions to ask. Finally you acquire knowledge. It's a long journey friend, but you've finally stepped on the path.

That's what I thought.

Top Bottom