Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Why do white people act like all blacks think the same?

KillahBee said:
Wrong! Stereotypes don't come out of thin air, sweetheart. Most are generalizations and a bit over the top, but have some substance nonetheless. Stereotypes come from observations. I have been stereotyped and admit that most had substance and some truth to them.

Wow, an extremely broad statement. Please enlighten us by outlining some of the stereotypes regarding blacks that in your opinion hold water.

JerseyArt said:
Wow, an extremely broad statement. Please enlighten us by outlining some of the stereotypes regarding blacks that in your opinion hold water.

blacks distrust the GOP

most blacks drop out of public school

1 in 4 blacks are somehow invovled in the judical system (probation, jail, etc)

JerseyArt said:

Nice try, jagoff. How about this, why don't you and everybody else here stop trying to play Johnny "I took psych 101 in college" and drop the PC bullshit. So you are telling me that you have never met a fat black woman that was extremely loud, had an attitude, and spoke very poor English? Are you telling me that you have never met a gold-chain wearing Italian who was very hairy and spoke with his hands a lot? YOu are from Jersey, right? You don't know any Italians like this? Take a walk through fucking Bay Ridge and then talk to me about stereotypes. I am not saying they are right, or 100% dead on, but most do not come out of thin air and you are fucking ignorant and a PC robot if you think they do.

Gambino said:
blacks distrust the GOP

most blacks drop out of public school

1 in 4 blacks are somehow invovled in the judical system (probation, jail, etc)

The 1 in 4 would be a statistic not a stereotype. In order to be a stereotype it must imply that most (meaning more than half) of them are a certain way. It also appears to be true due to research then it would also be a statistic.

BodyByFinaplix said:
The 1 in 4 would be a statistic not a stereotype. In order to be a stereotype it must imply that most (meaning more than half) of them are a certain way. It also appears to be true due to research then it would also be a statistic.

point taken

KillahBee said:
Nice try, jagoff. How about this, why don't you and everybody else here stop trying to play Johnny "I took psych 101 in college" and drop the PC bullshit. So you are telling me that you have never met a fat black woman that was extremely loud, had an attitude, and spoke very poor English? Are you telling me that you have never met a gold-chain wearing Italian who was very hairy and spoke with his hands a lot? YOu are from Jersey, right? You don't know any Italians like this? Take a walk through fucking Bay Ridge and then talk to me about stereotypes. I am not saying they are right, or 100% dead on, but most do not come out of thin air and you are fucking ignorant and a PC robot if you think they do.

I have also seen small dicked white guys filled with senseless rage because his girl was pumped long and hard by some big black prick and she was dumb enough to tell him about the experience.

But I don't stereotype all white guys by you.

JerseyArt said:
I have also seen small dicked white guys filled with senseless rage because his girl was pumped long and hard by some big black prick and she was dumb enough to tell him about the experience.

But I don't stereotype all white guys by you.

that was extremely intelligent. What'd you run out of mother jokes?

LMAO

Oh irony, my oft unnoticed friend.

Top Bottom