Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Why do white people act like all blacks think the same?

Dial_tone said:
If the search function worked worth a shit I could rebut that one in milliseconds.

How?

I am white and I do not generalise about black people. So your general statement about white people was as bad as any by a white person generalising about blacks. What is there to rebut?

Its a case of the kettle calling the pot uuuhhhhhh black.

Why do Brits use 's' instead of 'z' when it's clear that you should be using the 'z'?

And what the fuck is with them using colour instead of color?!?!?!

Is this somehow related to their lack of dental visits?

V-Machine said:
How?

I am white and I do not generalise about black people. So your general statement about white people was as bad as any by a white person generalising about blacks. What is there to rebut?

Its a case of the kettle calling the pot uuuhhhhhh black.

I did that intentionally to emphasize how silly it is....apparently lost on you.

anya said:
Because all humans make assumptions and create stereotypes. That's part of how make sense of our world.

It's a natural extention of the things the human brain does to organize information. We start creating categories and making generalizations from the tiny we're toddlers. It's actually something we need to unlearn almost on a case-by-case basis as we encounter acceptions.

Seems anya has a couple hours of social psychology under her belt. Good answer.

HS Lifter said:

How come you're trying to lock the black guy's thread but not the white guy's? It's all a conspiracy to keep a brotha down....what have your neighbors stolen so far?

anya said:
Because all humans make assumptions and create stereotypes. That's part of how make sense of our world.

It's a natural extention of the things the human brain does to organize information. We start creating categories and making generalizations from the tiny we're toddlers. It's actually something we need to unlearn almost on a case-by-case basis as we encounter acceptions.

Wrong! Stereotypes don't come out of thin air, sweetheart. Most are generalizations and a bit over the top, but have some substance nonetheless. Stereotypes come from observations. I have been stereotyped and admit that most had substance and some truth to them.

BodyByFinaplix said:
Seems anya has a couple hours of social psychology under her belt. Good answer.

:lmao:

I was afeerd that someone was fitna to slam me for seeming too pedagogical. Thanks for being nice.

Top Bottom