Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Whoa, forma stanzol question. If you've got it come in!

My question is an unusual one. I'm 29, 5'9, weight train 3x a week and do mild cardio on a daily basis. (Guesstimate: 1-1.5 miles of brisk walking) I am at 17-19% BF. I follow a ketogenic diet and I currently work two jobs. One is fairly sedentary and the other is very physically active and outside. The latter job is a recent addition. A few days ago, I collapsed at my second job from dehydration/overheating and had to be rushed to a hospital. I was fine but figured it would be best to start cutting anything diuretic from caffeine to keto. I cut off ECA a week prior to getting the second job and went with a OTC green tea/caffeine hybrid. My question is, would it be best to halt the use of Forma Stanzol for a while? I did a search on it's relationship with dehydration but couldn't find anything relevant. I've been feeling kind of weak since the incident and have been trying to take it a little bit easier at both jobs or at least as much as I'm allowed to. Edit: Added a bit more details and stats.

Last edited:
Top Bottom