Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Where is everyone?!

JLo

Seems to me that lately this board has been moving a little slow................ Is everyone still around or have we just all run out of questions? It's beginning to feel like a ghost town around here...........:bat: :alien: :bat: :alien:

Last edited:
I wonder if it's cos of the platinum thing? It does seem slow.

I also wonder if it has to do with the F*&^%ed up performance of the board today. My posting disappear about half the time, and I noticed that the last poster thing isn't updating, and neither is the number of posts counter next to your name when you post something new.

What's up with that?

So how ya doing, JLo? Seems like we're the only two on...

Wyst

It was actually showing you as "offline" ....

Man - what's going on here...hmmmm......spooky ! LOL -

Well, Wyst - I'm doing pretty good nowadays! Real excited about working back and bi's tonight!! I feel extra strong for some reason! Maybe it's those brownies I had at lunchtime!:p

JLO, I was wondering what was going on also. I guess everyone has been busy lately. I have been on everyday and this board has barely been moving.:( I look forward to coming here and learning.:)

Oh well - the post are working obviously because we are gettin our across - maybe peeps are busy like you said !

I'm almost out of the office for the day anyway! Maybe it'll be a little more interesting around here tomorrow! If not - it'll be up to us to get it rolling again!! :fro:

im here too sweeties! i have been busy with work too. Seems all i do is I get up, go to the gym at 5:00 AM, come home, eat, cook my meals, go to work, come home, go to the gym at 5:00 PM, come home, eat, eat, eat, sneek in some elite, go to bed...repeat :)

so how ya'll doing?

im getting stronger everyday......getting kinda big too....im upt to 156 lbs! :D

well the boards were goofy for awhile, so i was just hangin around reading and watching the silly people on chat blame those recently banned :)

but if we're doing roll call... i'm here... very busy this week... the ex is moving out and i'll have to help, plus gym plus work plus major work project plus trying to remember what a social life is.... you may not see me till febuary :D nah... i'll be around

quick update...
diet was great last week.. blew it totally on the weekend so i've been in damage control mode yesterday and today... think i just about undid the mess... weighing in around 123 with 15%bf (going to test that again in the morning and see if its accurate...)

cycle has about 4 weeks left... i've booked a photo shoot for the last week... so that's my motivation to keep on the diet (hopefully it's a good enough one)...

well that's all from me for now...
luv
phem

I'm very glad to hear from you ladies:D 3V, 156lbs!!!!!! Wow I bet you look great:p And Phem, remember to post those pics so we can see what you have accomplished:p :p I have had a slight change in my cycle plans. I hope all still goes well:)

Im still here:D I try to get on here as much as I can...but between work, school, training and my lil one its kind of hit and miss....Im w/ triple V..I feel like I have no life...either in class, working, at the gym, eating, cooking, studying or takin care of my little girl...and a little bit of sleeping too... And then repeat the cycle!! Good gains Triple V.....keep it up!

new@gettinbig said:
Im still here:D I try to get on here as much as I can...but between work, school, training and my lil one its kind of hit and miss....Im w/ triple V..I feel like I have no life...either in class, working, at the gym, eating, cooking, studying or takin care of my little girl...and a little bit of sleeping too... And then repeat the cycle!! Good gains Triple V.....keep it up!

Too me, the hardest thing to do with all that New@ mentioned above, is get any damn sleep :( I hate these time changes, because they really mess with my sleep. And this is one mean bitch when she doesnt get her 6 hours , give or take , of sleep.

( 3kids and I lost the privalege(sp?) of 8 hours of sleep )

:mix:

Top Bottom