Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Domperidone

Synpax

Not really sure where to ask this so I'll try it here. Also, apologies if this runs afoul of rules.

My wife is nursing our 7 week old and after she and the kid suffered a bout of covid and we had to take the kid to spend a night in the hospital (fever - but she recovered quickly), the milk supply has dried up.

My wife had been pumping because the kid struggled to latch and had a bountiful supply (much of which she froze so we are using that to cover the current milk deficit). However, soon the surplus will run out.

So far she's tried power pumping, drinking beer, eating porridge, drinking cumin seed tea, drinking the other mothers milk tea, etc.

We're in the US but she's looking to get a script or a source in Canada for domperidone, about the only drug that can treat this. Any suggestions?

Not really sure where to ask this so I'll try it here. Also, apologies if this runs afoul of rules.

My wife is nursing our 7 week old and after she and the kid suffered a bout of covid and we had to take the kid to spend a night in the hospital (fever - but she recovered quickly), the milk supply has dried up.

My wife had been pumping because the kid struggled to latch and had a bountiful supply (much of which she froze so we are using that to cover the current milk deficit). However, soon the surplus will run out.

So far she's tried power pumping, drinking beer, eating porridge, drinking cumin seed tea, drinking the other mothers milk tea, etc.

We're in the US but she's looking to get a script or a source in Canada for domperidone, about the only drug that can treat this. Any suggestions?
@Synpax I dont know where you can get Domperidone but you should try napsgear.org they have a huge selection

Top Bottom