Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

when to do deads and props to jennbfl

18echo

first off, this forum is some funny shit. i only even know of one other- a fitness/military forum where goals are, for the most part, WAY different than those of the folks here. i don't remember where i originally found out about this forum. but i've been reading for about a month now. some of you guys are ruthless. but i guess when a dude puts naked pics of hisself on the couch, what the hell do you expect? :rolleyes:

i won't go into my goals right now, but do have a question, since alot of guys here are into the olympic lifts. i'm not very knowledgeable on deads. i know about the benefits of the lift, and have been going over the form, but don't really know the best day on which to do them. are they best with legs, back or what? i don't think it would make a difference to give stats, but just in case; 6'4", 245, looking to trim to 225-230. in better than average shape w/ decent physique, but needs improvement by my standards. military, so i need to keep up on the cardio. interval runs, in particular. so i'm looking to the deads to help supplement lifting to increase it all across the board. (i guess i went into the goals, after all. how 'bout that sh1t.

thanks for any input. i'm sure this is a dead horse question, but in the last month of reading, haven't seen any direct info to answer my ?.

and, by the way. the pics posted by jenniferbfl (is that the right name?) are :eek2: i used to date a girl that looked that her, sort of. hair and all. i'm sure you guys are all like "yeah right, pal. whatever." i did, though. she (jennbfl) is smokin' kim lokin'.

of all the days i look on this goddamn forum for an answer to my question, i see exactly what i'm looking for in another posts on deads TODAY. jeez! scratch the whole question.

but still... jennifer, bfl chick. DAMN!

No flame but for semantics sake deadlifts are a power lift not an olympic lift. The olympic lifts are the clean and jerk and the snatch. power lifts are bench squat and deadlift. Also if you read my answer on the other one I do them every other week alternating with squats for my leg day.

hey, thanks for squaring that away for me. olympic, power, they're both pretty new to me. guess i'll need to do some more reading on here.

You'll find most do them on back day, trying to do them after legs will mean that you can't lift as much and are more prone to bad form and therefor injury as your quads and back muscles are already exhausted.

Top Bottom