Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

When I had no muscles I had no Fat

oneandthesame

I used to be skinny, I smoked a pack and a half a day drank at least a 6-pack of pepsi (usually more) fast food and dorito's almost every day and guess what I was still skinny. Thing is I had no muscles either and only ate like lunch and dinner never anything for breakfast except a cigarette and pepsi ....yum yum
It's really amazing looking back that I'm still alive, for this was a 10 year routine at least.

Then I stopped smoking and started to eat alot pepsi chips sandwiches still fast food still junkfood but hey I wasn't smoking anymore so hey it was all good.

Then I joined the gym and started to lift weights and kept putting on the weight and before I knew it I was no longer skinny in fact I was kind of fat for the first time in my 31 year exsistence.

Then I learned about eating on the bfl diet and lost weight and got to 9 percent bf and felt great but wanted to be bigger still so back to eating hard and heavy but now with knowledge cleaner.

I'm fat again and am going with the diet that has 400 + responses you know the one 2 grams protein .75 grams fat and 30-50 carbs post workout only because the bfl diet now makes me catabolize like crazy so I'd rather be fat than to lose my muscles I've worked so hard for.

Thanks to all the bro's here on this board (all boards here) because elitefitness is about my only source for bb info and from it I have built a better me.

oneandthesame;)

Top Bottom