Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Whats the highest dose of ephedrine u use???

chiefwiggum

This isn't a joke but i'm up to 14*25 mg (350 mg) a day to get up for a workout, yadayadayada, bad for the heart, cardiovascular problems and all that other shit. I was just wondering if anyone else was in the same boat, or am i the only crackhead on the board.

Wiggum

I hope you are the only one using that dose !!!

One thing to think about bro... you should cycle it off and on like clen so that the body does not get use to the dosage.

Also have you considered using clen off and on for a while and then back on the ephidrine.

Do you take ECA ?? Or just ephedrine ???

Definitely cycle...you could get same results with less if you get off for a bit and let your receptors cool off.

DAMN, that much would kill me, anything over 100 and I swear I can feel my heart skipping. I never go over 50 now, also have a drink at the gym with another 25,g, but no higher than that for me.

I took it for about 6 months straight before. And after awhile I wouldn't even coutn how many I took anymore I'd just pop them every 1-2 hrs.

Fuck it, just keep taking more and more until finally you're eating them like candy. With that much ephedrine in you the only way you're going to look full on stage is if you hook a bicycle pump up to your nipple and pump it full of air, not to mention the severe case of raisin bag you must be having.
Anyway, here are some words to live by,
"Who needs big legs when you have huge arms!!!"

Later
Aristotle

Are you taking that much at once or throughout the day? The most I have taken for a period of a few weeks was 6-8 25mg tabs a day, spread out.

Holy shit man. I only use 100mg a day max. Anything more and I am one cracked out mofo. Have you had you BP taken lately?

I never go past 25-37mg every 4 hours just for that reason: you can build up a tolerance to ephedrine fast.

I had a friend in college that used to pop them like candy, wasn't long before he had to pop 8 or 10 just to feel the slightest buzz.

Top Bottom