Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What should I ask the doc to prescribe me?

Smurfy said:
Nathan, Listen to Bluether here. SHe will change your brain chemistry with scientology, a vitamin, and a home remedy of banana peels, parsley, Karo syrup and flax oil.

Hey, don't be a fucking smart ass. I was joking about scientology.
I've been suffering for 24 yrs and I have successful experience with my issues without taking meds.
Like you said in the other thread......are u a professional?

try to help a guy and you have to be unkind!

blueta2 said:
Dude, I totally sympathize with you b/c I suffer much of what you do (as does a large portion of the population), but ALL of that can be cured and controlled SANS drugs.
I'm gonna get flak for this but too bad. Drugs is the easy/weak way out.
Take what you need to get through a panic attack etc, but the need to self medicate daily is unhealthy and will makes your life worse than it is now.
It takes strength to face life w/out being high......find some strength

HT to rip me a new ahole in 3. 2. 1

True of everything BUT the bi-polar disorder. If you got control of it, sorry hun, but it was never all that severe in the first place. I certainly don't mean to be rude, but you just gave away that you don't have it and never did. If you suffer from it and hear somebody say something like that, you just want to fucking punch them. It's almost like somebody telling you how horrible being crippled is and then somebody pipes in with, "I know exactly what you mean, I sprained my ankle once."

I don't mean to downplay your issues, but we aren't talking about the same thing when it comes to teh bi-polar. Everyone has these tendencies. It's called a DISORDER when you can't control it and it takes over your life. Like, OCD was a DISORDER for me when I was opening up doors with pieces of paper for fear of contamination, washing my hands 50 times a day until they bled, showering an hour everyday (everything also has an order that can't be broken or you have to do it all over again), counting every letter my eyes saw until I'd get headaches and yet couldn't stop (man, that one got tedious), doing weird walking patterns, etc. The list went on and on. It was a disorder then and took up all my time. Now, I get irritated if something isn't "exactly" the way I want it but it's not a disorder since it isn't LITERALLY consuming every single second of every single day and I can ultimately dismiss the thought. Before it owned my ass.

As for the anxiety stuff, you are ABSOLUTELY correct and that is exactly how I tackled it and how I would recommend tackling it. Behavioral modification. I understand anxiety very well right now I feel like - I cannot however control my moods.

blueta2 said:
Hey, don't be a fucking smart ass. I was joking about scientology.
I've been suffering for 24 yrs and I have successful experience with my issues without taking meds.
Like you said in the other thread......are u a professional?

try to help a guy and you have to be unkind!
simmag down sister. no need to get all pissy. someone didnt take her meds today. :goof:

Smurfy said:
Nathan, Listen to Bluether here. SHe will change your brain chemistry with scientology, a vitamin, and a home remedy of banana peels, parsley, Karo syrup and flax oil.

lol. Hi smurfalurf. How's lummy? Tell him I say hello and want updates on etl. Man, he's got shit going on. DETAILS. I'm bored over here. :)

Smurfy said:
simmag down sister. no need to get all pissy. someone didnt take her meds today. :goof:

Why do u talk like a "dude"....look I won't simma down. You are nice with me one day and the next a total bitch.

No, I took my fucking flax and a fucking vit and I feel great......brutha. You are bi polar for Christ sakes!

blueta2 said:
Why do u talk like a "dude"....look I won't simma down. You are nice with me one day and the next a total bitch.

No, I took my fucking flax and a fucking vit and I feel great......brutha. You are biplor for Christ sakes!
lol. i think you're having a mood. you're name-calling and everything. very strange.

Nathan said:
lol. Hi smurfalurf. How's lummy? Tell him I say hello and want updates on etl. Man, he's got shit going on. DETAILS. I'm bored over here. :)
I'll tell him you said "hello and i lust after your man body".

Smurfy said:
I'll tell him you said "hello and i lust after your man body".

Perfect.

I'll close this thread so help me you two... And seriously, what are you even arguing about? You both know a great deal more than you are giving each other credit for. Trust me.

Top Bottom