Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What should I ask the doc to prescribe me?

Nathan said:
Perfect.

I'll close this thread so help me you two... And seriously, what are you even arguing about? You both know a great deal more than you are giving each other credit for. Trust me.

I wasn't trying to argue, but for some reason (and maybe she can explain it), she replies to my posts in such a disrespectul and belittling way.
Maybe her passive agressive replies come out wrong...who knows!

blueta2 said:
I wasn't trying to argue, but for some reason (and maybe she can explain it), she replies to my posts in such a disrespectul and belittling way.
Maybe her passive agressive replies come out wrong...who knows!

She talks like a dude, so you nailed that. And eats like one. Kind of looks like one too. I'm kidding smurf is a beauty and a breath of fresh air. But yeah, total dude in a woman's body.

I think you misunderstood her but if not, I'm lost. I think you're too girlie and smurf is too butch with your online personas - they probably won't mesh well so be kind to each other and leave 'er be. I'm also basing that entirely on the last few posts you both made on this thread - which means ignore the comment completely.

Nathan said:
Perfect.

I'll close this thread so help me you two... And seriously, what are you even arguing about? You both know a great deal more than you are giving each other credit for. Trust me.
lol Im not arguing. she just got pissy with my sarcasm. that's her deal, not mine.

roadwarrior said:
Geez... Stilleto and Nathan could both be describing me... I get bored easy, have gotten into trouble with too much recreational drugs when younger, did a little time over doing battle with the world, love being high. I only smoke weed now and only that at home when all my work is done for the day. As Nathan says... it shuts my brain off for a few hours. I avoid boredom with lots of work, rebuilding old motorcycles ( HD, Triumph, Moto Guzzi so far), restoring my old house, a bit of gardening, cooking, lifting... and my favorite training/ sparring with my sensei. Try that one Nathan... kills boredom, keep you thrilled for hours afterwards, and you won't even think of getting high when someone is throwing leather at your head. :)

S

well i'm not ever bored. ever.
not in a room by myself with nothing for hours.

but, i do like traveling to other... 'levels'. i know this sounds grossly 'new agey', which i HATE, but when i was growing up, that's the way my dad described it. To bring out my creativity, which of course, it does. when i was younger, i got to those places in my head with hallucinating and being constantly high. Now- i have WAY too many things to deal with in real life to even be partially out of it very often.
smoking some pot- well that allows me to be in both worlds and not have to worry about all the stuff I would worry about if i did something stupid and I don't have to worry about my life spiraling out of control or hurting anyone/thing, etc.
To me, its like having a beer, but goofier.

other things, like vicodin or xanax, well those are just 'feel good' things. its something i can take if i want to so i have a really good day without knowing why kind of thing. i DON"T take them often though, because more important than feeling good is the health and safety of me and my family.

nathan, i know you're single and don't have a family to worry about, but... self medicating is a tricky thing if you're also dealing with real issues. i think you're better off letting a doctor help and maybe supplementing it with ... well with smoking some pot once in a while to relax.

Likely you have Body Dysmorphic Disorder and would benefit from behavioural therapy of which there are only a handful in the country. However there is a published book.

stilleto said:
nathan, i know you're single and don't have a family to worry about, but... self medicating is a tricky thing if you're also dealing with real issues. i think you're better off letting a doctor help and maybe supplementing it with ... well with smoking some pot once in a while to relax.

That's what I'm doing. I just need to make the pot once in a while and I think I'll be better off. I am single but let me tell you, girlfriends aren't always the easiest thing for me. I'd like to think I have a few things going for me which makes me tolerable to women, but I have been up and down in the past like a chick (no offense to women but it's a strange dynamic when you're the dude). I get self-conscious about it more than anything. I guess I used to push people away more because of it - lots of off and on crap in the past with girls who had similar personalities, which was not a good combination.

I think I'm a lot better now with the current gf - I make an effort to catch myself when I'm in a mood. Actually, this girl is really even all the time and so far I am finding it helps chill me out a lot. I'll have bad days, go see her and end up in a much better mood. I just need a couple more girls like this for when the gf is busy and I should be good all the time. :)

Velvett - Sheltered? You mean good to go? And hi. :)

Man, reading over all that, I lost it today. I apologize if I came across disrespectful to anyone - I certainly didn't mean to. Frustration, you know?

Top Bottom