Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What ruins more human lives, illegal drug market, or illegal dog fighting market?

the_clockwork said:
lol

that's a sick, demented view -- sorry to say
if you care so much about people other than yourself then why didnt you risk getting "herpes" or whatever your excuse was for letting that person die right in front of you.

SublimeZM said:
rolley poleys (pillbugs) curl up into a ball when little kids play with them, but i still fucking killed those things in packs.

i bet you step on millions of bugs that similarly respond to a threat, and dont even think twice.

how many spiders have you killed in your house? those things are smart as fuck

i dont kill spiders in my home. they keep the bugs out.

comparing an arachnid to a canine is a huge stretch. you cant train a spider. a spider wont come sprinting to you when you walk in the home and call its name.

you are comparing bugs to an animal, not even the same kingdom. a dog will die for their master. they have feelings and emotions and recognize pain.

timtim said:

comparing an arachnid to a canine is a huge stretch. you cant train a spider. a spider wont come sprinting to you when you walk in the home and call its name.

you are comparing bugs to an animal, not even the same kingdom. a dog will die for their master. they have feelings and emotions and recognize pain.
cant train a spider? BULLSHIT. i have an army of spiders, ready and willing to do my bidding. i will post pics........after i get a little more comftorable on ef. cant train spiders..........hahahaha. you ppl are CRAZY.

timtim said:

i used to have a dog, and i loved her very much. she used to shit, eat it, throw it up, eat it, shit it out, and then fucking eat it again, and i had to clean it up.

anything that stupid wont suffer that much

Top Bottom