Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What kinda diet for my mom? :)

Xtreme2001

My moms a very skinny lady.. She's about 5'7, wieghs 130.. she can eat whatever the hell she wants and still be skinny like a twig, but she's in a stage right now that she think she needs to lose weight.. mostly in her ass region. She doesn't workout.. and I dont think she will ever show her face in a gym.

What kinda diet would I suggest to her? I have some ideas, but I've never delt with a female before, i'm not sure how much food they need to consume/day.. I just need some input.

How many meals would be beneficial for her? 4?

Are their any in home exercises she can do without any machines to tone her legs/ass? (lol.. She wants to know.. not me :D)

Thanks

everyone should eat 6 or more times a day to keep metabolism working right. But as for the diet, if she won't workout, she'll be at a disadvantage trying to lose fat

diamonddiceclay said:
everyone should eat 6 or more times a day to keep metabolism working right. But as for the diet, if she won't workout, she'll be at a disadvantage trying to lose fat

I don't totally agree w/ not working out you'll be at a disadvantage. I've been working out for the last 13 years and it helped me drop about 80 lbs of body fat, but my sister and brother hasn't and I got them on a good diet and both of them dropped weight really fast. But you will drop fat faster if you do work out though.

i agree with eating six meals a day, but you cant spot reduce either. the best you could do is maybe around 4 days a week cardio, and maybe glute-ham raise, lying leg curls, squats. those exercises would help the best in my opinion.

Top Bottom