Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What is the best martial arts for self defense?

Arabian said:
How is Judo different from Aikido?

I don't think you meatheads have the patience for Aikido (real Aikido anyway)
a lot of bowing and cleaning the dojo floor in the first six months.

a shit load of Ukemi (and tylenol) LOL

PICK3 said:
I was awarded my belt when I successfully traversed the rice paper without leaving a mark, then snatched the pebble from my Master's hand. :)

^^^
and I'm not even Asian :)

EnderJE said:
There is no honor in street fighting. It is a fight for survival.

That is just like saying "all is far in love and war."

I don't believe that mentality. I will not hit someone if they can't protect themselves, and I will not pretend I'm gay or a retard if-someone tries to hit me. I'll just hit them back - just enough to make them leave. I don't like hurting people.

Also, the only time I lost in an underground fight back home....was against a gay guy. That guy was a frickin giant with a cast iron jaw and a fist the size of my head. Obviously, in a bare knuckles fight, the size of the fist plays a major role. His punches were so strong, I was spitting blood from the first punch. He didn't look or act gay, but I was told after the fight that a gay guy kicked my ass. Just because someone is gay, doesn't make them week. That's a big misconception.

I don't have a record. I fought for money, underground in a third world country, in times of war. I had 16 fights. I won 15 of them by KO and lost one of them. Half the guys I fought were so mean looking that they would scare the opponent as soon as he stepped in the ring. Were it not for meeting my wife, I would probably be still doing that lifestyle here in Canada. It's not fun being hit in the head so many times in one night. Thank God I'm not in that anymore.

heavy_duty said:
fuck honor if some guy wants to jump my wife at the mall....we're talking self defense not talking about acting cool at a strip joint.

If anyone comes near my wife or my family bro, it would be his last day walking. I know what you're saying. I was under the impression that you were talking about picking a fight. My bad.

the_alcatraz said:
That is just like saying "all is far in love and war."

I don't believe that mentality. I will not hit someone if they can't protect themselves, and I will not pretend I'm gay or a retard if-someone tries to hit me. I'll just hit them back - just enough to make them leave. I don't like hurting people.

Also, the only time I lost in an underground fight back home....was against a gay guy. That guy was a frickin giant with a cast iron jaw and a fist the size of my head. Obviously, in a bare knuckles fight, the size of the fist plays a major role. His punches were so strong, I was spitting blood from the first punch. He didn't look or act gay, but I was told after the fight that a gay guy kicked my ass. Just because someone is gay, doesn't make them week. That's a big misconception.

I don't have a record. I fought for money, underground in a third world country, in times of war. I had 16 fights. I won 15 of them by KO and lost one of them. Half the guys I fought were so mean looking that they would scare the opponent as soon as he stepped in the ring. Were it not for meeting my wife, I would probably be still doing that lifestyle here in Canada. It's not fun being hit in the head so many times in one night. Thank God I'm not in that anymore.
I believe in choice and consequences. I believe that in the end, everything is fair in life. It might be tough. It may seem cruel. But it is fair.

Let's agree to disagree. :D

being gay and acting like a queen are 2 different things.

let me ask you?
what would your wife do if she was jumped while getting into her car at Square One at night in the middle of winter?

would it have to be something done with honor?

Top Bottom