Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What gym environment do you prefer?

What gym environment do you prefer?

• Smaller, more private gym - Less members

Votes: 75 35.0%
  • More open, airy, social gym - More members

Votes: 42 19.6%
  • Old school, hardcore gym! - Badasses only

Votes: 90 42.1%
  • Health Spa - Girly-men and women only.

Votes: 7 3.3%

• Total voters
bluejay said:
I like hardcore workmanlike gyms... The kind without any B.S.

Dorian's Temple Gym in Birmingham UK was THE BEST I have ever trained in hands down. It is the most hardcore I have ever been to.

I wish there was a voting category in this poll above that was a cross between the Hardcore gyms & the smaller private ones... Because I like both those qualities....

On a side-note, I CANNOT STAND when I go into gyms and they have really slow R&B tunes playing that you may as well be having sex to. Would they play heavy metal, gangster rap, or hard techno in a fancy restaurant? To me playing soft music in a gym is just as inappropriate if not worse!!!!

I really need to get an I-POD. haha.

YES YES YES!!!!!!!!! I really need to get an iPod. Pissin me off with the slow noise. I workout at a Gold's that has a good mix of members - tons (pun intended) of great equipment, lots of variety, etc. but I find that every outher workout I'm begging them to change the music. Woody killer....

khemix said:
Lol I can promise you that I hate being skinny. And if I dont stay on diet year-round...I lose weight within a week of coming off diet. Now THAT I hate!

Honestly, it would be so much easier to be a semi-fat guy that bulked up and cut down. Its easier to put on sloppy weight and then clean it up afterwards, as compared to being a skinny ass and having a tough time putting any kind of weight on. I feel its much easier to keep yourself from eating than it is to keep cramming it down your throat all day.

But I've accepted and have came to terms with my body. We've got an agreement. I feed it 5k+ cals a day and a little juice, and we get along just fine :D.

How have you been bro?
we all have our own personal crosses to bear, lolol

in a culture that worships "thin" you have the advantage over me. :artist:

Acela said:
Bro, there is one guy who gets on his tip-toes and trims his ball bag in the sink. no shit.

I belong to more of a health club atmosphere place. i enjoy it for 2 reasons:
-i met my girlfriend their (she is a personal trainer)
-i get business out of the members (i own a mortgage company)...there are a lot of white-collar professionals their in the morning

Ipod is essential though
lmafoooo ewwww now thats phawkin grossss =x

rnch said:
we all have our own personal crosses to bear, lolol

in a culture that worships "thin" you have the advantage over me. :artist:

Thats definantly true my man. Hopefully this wafer-thin preference will pass and the meatheads will come into power :evil:

Ipods in a fucking weight room???................... Geeezus!!! Gen X/Y clones.

Gimme a baby boomer-huffin' and puffin' like a mother fucking freight train!

Growlin' and spitting like a wild animal!..................................fuckin' ipods.
:fistfullo :dance2: :chesty:

halfcenturian said:
Ipods in a fucking weight room???................... Geeezus!!! Gen X/Y clones.

Gimme a baby boomer-huffin' and puffin' like a mother fucking freight train!

Growlin' and spitting like a wild animal!..................................fuckin' ipods.
:fistfullo :dance2: :chesty:

was the record player invented yet when u were young?

LMFAO :p

I like them all
at times I've had 3 memberships simultaneously
the spa type to socialize
the one in which I have a key and can lift whenever I want
etc.

i duuno i never found a gym full of pussi cats a bad thing .. call me crazy =x

Top Bottom