Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What gym environment do you prefer?

What gym environment do you prefer?

• Smaller, more private gym - Less members

Votes: 75 35.0%
  • More open, airy, social gym - More members

Votes: 42 19.6%
  • Old school, hardcore gym! - Badasses only

Votes: 90 42.1%
  • Health Spa - Girly-men and women only.

Votes: 7 3.3%

• Total voters
I prefer hardcore/BBing gyms.

Mine regular gym is great, I don't pay membership, there is minimal heating, no air conditioning, dumbells up to ???, not sure but I think around 70 kg + (I can't re-rack some of them), loads of extra olympic bars, two squat racks, one is a cage.

the last gym i was at had the machines and free weights in the same location....all the carefully couifueered (sp) blue haired old ladies doing bicep curls with 5 pound weights would complain if the ceiling fans were turned on..... :rolleyes:

hurricane187 said:
lmfaoooooooo +1 on the old men walkin around naked like they brad pitt , in nothing but flip flops ..jessusss

Bro, there is one guy who gets on his tip-toes and trims his ball bag in the sink. no shit.

I belong to more of a health club atmosphere place. i enjoy it for 2 reasons:
-i met my girlfriend their (she is a personal trainer)
-i get business out of the members (i own a mortgage company)...there are a lot of white-collar professionals their in the morning

Ipod is essential though

U need a video Ipod at that. When I do cardio at the gym some jerk has hid the remote or all the tv's are on everyone loves raymond. i cant stand him now bc of it.

8and20 said:
U need a video Ipod at that. When I do cardio at the gym some jerk has hid the remote or all the tv's are on everyone loves raymond. i cant stand him now bc of it.

Lol they do that at my gym too. Its been so long since I've done cardio :).

I picked up a video Ipod for xmas and I'm loving it. I ripped me a few hardcore workout vids from youtube and it helps for motivation sometimes :).

khemix said:
Lol they do that at my gym too. Its been so long since I've done cardio :)....
i H A T E all you young, fast metabolism guys....:lmao:

rnch said:
i H A T E all you young, fast metabolism guys....:lmao:

Lol I can promise you that I hate being skinny. And if I dont stay on diet year-round...I lose weight within a week of coming off diet. Now THAT I hate!

Honestly, it would be so much easier to be a semi-fat guy that bulked up and cut down. Its easier to put on sloppy weight and then clean it up afterwards, as compared to being a skinny ass and having a tough time putting any kind of weight on. I feel its much easier to keep yourself from eating than it is to keep cramming it down your throat all day.

But I've accepted and have came to terms with my body. We've got an agreement. I feed it 5k+ cals a day and a little juice, and we get along just fine :D.

How have you been bro?

Top Bottom