Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What gym environment do you prefer?

What gym environment do you prefer?

• Smaller, more private gym - Less members

Votes: 75 35.0%
  • More open, airy, social gym - More members

Votes: 42 19.6%
  • Old school, hardcore gym! - Badasses only

Votes: 90 42.1%
  • Health Spa - Girly-men and women only.

Votes: 7 3.3%

• Total voters
8and20 said:
was the record player invented yet when u were young?

LMFAO :p

LOL Of course they were! He had a highway hifi in his first car :jester:

columbia-open.jpg

mus1cjunk1e said:
LOL Of course they were! He had a highway hifi in his first car :jester:

columbia-open.jpg

I did own that Technics turn-table in your Addy.... Circa 1975.

It was state of the art, bro. With Cerwin Vega speakers that you couldn't blow....

Your ears would explode before they did.

khemix said:
I was getting curious as to other peoples gym environment preferences. This is your preference, not necessarily where you go now.

I prefer a smaller gym. Less people to bother me and not as cold, usually. I like to SWEAT! The only problem I've found with smaller gyms is that that their DB's dont usually go high enough and occationally theres not enough plates. Mine is 24hrs so theres not rush.

I used to only like the hardcore bodybuilding type gyms,,,now when I travel I enjoy the different people and equipment other gyms have to offer

haha i like the health spa girly gym because im the biggest dude there lol

no but seriously i like the more private (usually more expensive) gym because theres not as much foot traffic - i get to hit all the weights i want when i want

khemix said:
Thats definantly true my man. Hopefully this wafer-thin preference will pass and the meatheads will come into power :evil:
either extreme you got it goin' on! :artist:

halfcenturian said:
I did own that Technics turn-table in your Addy.... Circa 1975.

It was state of the art, bro. With Cerwin Vega speakers that you couldn't blow....

Your ears would explode before they did.
I love my cerwins but there huge !

Brad.

I train at a gym that people also train to fight...new members suddenly think they are training for the UFC and wind up fondeling their Ipod for an hour while sitting on your favorite bench...then doing 1 set of 3 curls before hitting the shower...then there is the nerd always shadow boxing with him self in the mirror..but he never wins for some reason

Top Bottom