Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What gym environment do you prefer?

What gym environment do you prefer?

• Smaller, more private gym - Less members

Votes: 75 35.0%
  • More open, airy, social gym - More members

Votes: 42 19.6%
  • Old school, hardcore gym! - Badasses only

Votes: 90 42.1%
  • Health Spa - Girly-men and women only.

Votes: 7 3.3%

• Total voters
I have been asked to leave one gym, there are only two in the town I live in and Gold's is a fifty mile plus round trip, because I was scaring the kiddies doing clean and press. The other gym in town doesn't have as nice a set of free weights but the attitude is much better. I was doing clean and press the other day and one of the owners came in and said "Man you're getting a great workout." What a difference.

Hardcore babbyyyyy!!!!

Doesn't matter. Just a 24 hour one so I can lift after work, and it has to have the equipment I need. I'm not there to whoo people, or to impress anyone. I go for me and to compete against my last workout.

old school harcore gyms...prob like the old golds gym in pumping iron

the reason being that you and yell and grunt and ppl wont look at you for being too loud...those other health spas, and "pretty gyms" suk ass imo

give me cold iron weight and a bunch of guys who are juicing and i'll be at home

the generic large chains work for me, la fitness, 24hr fitness, Bally's etc.. I can be hardcore all I want, once people get used to you they tend to make way for you since they know you aren't there to chit chat and fuck around.. I still like to look at sweaty women though..

khemix said:
I was getting curious as to other peoples gym environment preferences. This is your preference, not necessarily where you go now.

I prefer a smaller gym. Less people to bother me and not as cold, usually. I like to SWEAT! The only problem I've found with smaller gyms is that that their DB's dont usually go high enough and occationally theres not enough plates. Mine is 24hrs so theres not rush.

I prefer 24hrs if I can find one, that way if its a big gym I can just find the times when its got less memebers in it. Hell if its busy and I cant get to what I need at the time just about anywhere you go the squat rack is open so I just hang out over there.

I like a gym where the shit I need to use is always free
people mind there own fucking business
people dont stare at me
and hot bitch walking around from time to time.

I like a gym where the roof leaks when it rains, the floors are cracked from all the heavy deadlifting, the smell of sweat, blood and tears fill the room, and the screams when the beasts are lifting fuel your workout. That's hardcore. That's me.

Top Bottom