Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What gym environment do you prefer?

What gym environment do you prefer?

• Smaller, more private gym - Less members

Votes: 75 35.0%
  • More open, airy, social gym - More members

Votes: 42 19.6%
  • Old school, hardcore gym! - Badasses only

Votes: 90 42.1%
  • Health Spa - Girly-men and women only.

Votes: 7 3.3%

• Total voters
When I first got serious about training, I trained w/ an older pro (69)at his home gym and I got used to that private no BS "pumping iron" type atmosphere. It was also motivating to see pics of him w/ Columbo, Arnold and some of the older pro's.
The gym I train at now is a family members 2 car garage converted to a gym. We have a nice mix of machine's, free weights up to 200, and a couple squat racks. Everything I need I have.

It's so nice to listen to any music you want, not share machines and not be distracted by the people who go to the gym as a social gathering. I try and go 110% every workout and the Tren makes me an animal in the gym so I also like the privacy so I can make any noises I want.

Private gym is also nice so I don't get the 35 yr plus women hitting on me while I'm 2 sets into my workout. Don't get me wrong, I love older women and they can be very forward and fun to talk to, just not 15 minutes into my workout.

8and20 said:
anywhere where the piece of equipment, bench, dumbell, that I need right that second is not currently being used. lots of mirrors and good lighting to pose....jk.

cold cuz i sweat like a pig. dumbells up to 200 (no i dont use that much but so i can someday and not have to go elsewhere). 24 hour access, tanning beds.

ohhh ohhh ohhh and have u noticed the older men the more naked they are walking around like they are brad pitt. i would like once for there to be not one single spread eagle guy in the sauna.

clean & plenty of towels.

hot ass cardio bunnies and employees in thong leotards for between set wipedowns and motivation.

thats all i want. is that too much to ask?

I stay far away from the sauna. Its nothin but a homo bath house in most places.

perryscoon said:
I stay far away from the sauna. Its nothin but a homo bath house in most places.

havent been in it in 4ever. its a shame i love getting in there and having the heat open up all the pores. my skin feels tighter the next day.

8and20 said:
havent been in it in 4ever. its a shame i love getting in there and having the heat open up all the pores. my skin feels tighter the next day.
your pics speak for your results here. :artist:

Definitely a mix between the hardcore and the small. The one i train at has almost no machines, it has racks, platforms to drop all the weights you want, and a bucket of chalk so no need for the gloves. There is a tricep pulldown machine but the only other one is a jammer. It is the ideal place for me. Sweaty, loud, small, comfortable, and open to anyone from any walk of life with any views on whatever. Just get in and lift.

8and20 said:
anywhere where the piece of equipment, bench, dumbell, that I need right that second is not currently being used. lots of mirrors and good lighting to pose....jk.

cold cuz i sweat like a pig. dumbells up to 200 (no i dont use that much but so i can someday and not have to go elsewhere). 24 hour access, tanning beds.

ohhh ohhh ohhh and have u noticed the older men the more naked they are walking around like they are brad pitt. i would like once for there to be not one single spread eagle guy in the sauna.

clean & plenty of towels.

hot ass cardio bunnies and employees in thong leotards for between set wipedowns and motivation.

thats all i want. is that too much to ask?
lmfaoooooooo +1 on the old men walkin around naked like they brad pitt , in nothing but flip flops ..jessusss

hurricane187 said:
lmfaoooooooo +1 on the old men walkin around naked like they brad pitt , in nothing but flip flops ..jessusss

the ones at your gym wear flip flops? shit u r lucky bro. they dont even wear that here.

Top Bottom