Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What good are deadlifts?

I like doing deadlifts. Even when I was a competitive swimmer in high school, my coach made us do deads, cleans, squats...our team was fucking awesome, so many state championships...I love doing power cleans also with some front squats.

All those bitching and insulting this guy simply because he does not do a particular exercise really need to get a life.

Gideon said:
All those bitching and insulting this guy simply because he does not do a particular exercise really need to get a life.

I was actually joking lol.

-sk

These

Pull%2027.JPG

And These...

Clint%20farmers%20325%202.jpg

Clint%20farmers%20375%201.jpg

Will help to build one of these...

back%201.jpg

side%206.jpg

B True

Deadlifts are a must if you are a competitive athlete. If one relies on hamstring curls for their hamstrings they have read too many men's health magazines. Hamstring curls do not work the muscle in a practical way, especially the ones you do while laying down. The ones standing up work better but should not be the only exercise for hammies. Hyperextensions and reverse hypers should be added after the main hammy exercise, deadlifts. Make sure when you do them you bring the bar as close to your body as possible and keep a flat back as much as possible. If you have to start with a lower weight to keep good form don't worry about the weight. Too many people are worried about weight and compromise proper form in essential exercises. Not only will your base be foundationally better, but you will not experience as many negative side effects due to improper technique.

Top Bottom