Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What gives?

SUNNY

I was out last weekend and my ex desided that he is going to show up there when he knows I am there, and hook up with some chick right in front of me. The thing is he wanted to work things out with me. I give he the respect that he should have giving me and I don't hook when I was around him. I waited until he was not around. I need help here everyone. What should I do stay friends or not? :confused:

Slice his ears and lips off and burn them in his mouth with diesel fuel.

When smoke begins to emit from his mouth, it is time to throw darts at his eyeballs. The retina is the bullseye, FYI.

Now, you can either kill him quickly, or inflict small cuts all over his body and drink his blood. It's up to you.

But the bad thing is that he keep on going to the same clubs as I do now. And I am not going to change it because of him.

I think I should do the same thing back to him thursday night when I go out with my sister. Should I?

you shouldn't even give it attention, if he pimps, fine why should you care? the 2 of you aren't dating...Of course he'll play it off as cool until he see's you pimping on a guy and then if he plays it off as cool then you truly have a friend

Top Bottom