Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What gives?

Your friends with all your ex's?? Just how many ex's or failed relationships do you have??? The problem may lie inside of you sweety. The track record usually speaks for itself.

I don't know how you see that because I am not. Before I was going out to the clubs I was friends with the bouncers not bartenders. You really need to get a life. Seriously you don't know me so where do you come off saying that you basically do. I am sorry but I am not every girl like you are saying. Go away moron.

I have had 3 relationship with in the past 5 years. I have always had somewhat long term relationships.

Ok you think I am a slut Ok what ever you say. How many girls have you had in the past 5 years?

OK who esle thinks I am a slut here? I think that is pretty good for my age. I am no way in anyway a slut.

You can think whatever you want to think about clammy. But you are wrong in everything you are saying.

The BeardedSonofSam is about to throw a temper--tantrum.............Calm down clamcakes.

I know he is jus being an ass. I don't even know why I am letting him get to me. But it is just another jerkoff guy in this world.

Top Bottom