Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ipamorelin cycle advice and experiences

Ceosdie

first off if you can recommend a source for ipamorelin that would be cool
A friend of mine used it and said I should give it a shot. He said it helped them with a lot of different things including faster recovery and lean body mass
what have been your experiences with it and what can I expect using it
what those sins do you recommend as well for someone who is 48 years old and 265 pounds

first off if you can recommend a source for ipamorelin that would be cool
A friend of mine used it and said I should give it a shot. He said it helped them with a lot of different things including faster recovery and lean body mass
what have been your experiences with it and what can I expect using it
what those sins do you recommend as well for someone who is 48 years old and 265 pounds
umbrella labs has ipamorelin and bpc157 check them. I would use it with some bpc and tb500

I’d consider using it with CJC1295 as well. Lads here have some great suggestions with also adding BPC-157, and even TB500.

I’ve run a cycle of CJC1295/Ipormarelin and BPC-157 before and it was my favourite so far.

Watch out for drug induced insulin resistance/pre diabetes while on peptides like the Ipormarelin. I suggest lowering your carbs a fair bit while on cycle, getting plenty of protein, moderate fats. Intermittent fasting and fasted morning cardio will help keep blood sugar and insulin sensitivity in check.

It's a good option for those who don't want some of the side effects of growth hormone
iPamorelin with a GHRH like CJC w/out DAC will give the user the biggest increase in GH and IGF-1 as GHRP’s and GHRH’s work together synergetically. The average dosing for Ipamorelin is 200-300mcg two to three times daily.

Top Bottom