Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What gives?

What makes you think I'm a Homo......I've never said that....maybe my leather pic was only there to piss people off......

Anyway, "Got ClamCakes'

RyanH said:
The BeardedSonofSam is about to throw a temper--tantrum.............Calm down clamcakes.

Now he's going to go tell his mommy.

When did your mother begin to call you "ClamCakes?"

The gay issue is as old as your ideas....give it up BeardedSonofSam............you lose again.

we can't truely help you until we see pic of you. the rule is that all females must post a pic before they start asking questions.

Sunny...you are mistaken in thinking that the bouncers and such are your friends....what do you think would happen if you were drunk just walked up to one of them and said " Lets go to your place now and fuck" ? If they were your friend they would see to it that you got home ok and no one (themselves included) took advantage of you...my guess is that you would drug out the door faster than you could say you were kidding by your "friend"...

Good God Almighty Sunny ! What a list of responses.
Here's my 2cents. Forget the guy. Most guys don't want to be friends with their ex's. Obviously he can't handle it. That's his problem and you should forget him.
You can't MAKE him be friends with you.

Ignore him at the clubs. When you see him eye to eye just say "hi" like it's no big deal. Eventually he'll stop his stupid shit. He's TRYING to piss you off.

And this thing about someone accusing you of being a slut. Even if you liked to have lots of sex with lots of different men (or even women), that's bad ? You're a big girl you do what you want. If you want to be cellebate (sp?), who cares ? It's cool either way so long as no one gets hurt.

There is only one solution to this problem. Yep, you guessed; I have to make love to you. Trust me you won't remember any of your bfs when we do the jungle boogie over and over and over again. Please, I know what you are thinking, how can you pay me back for such a favor. I tell you that I'm a gentleman and no need to thank me. I'm always willing to help out a damsel in distress.;)

More like you sound desperite*. Hey victusdeus. what have you been up to lately. I am going to drop you a line today I want to know how every thing has been.

Top Bottom