Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What gives?

r u with someone now? if not hook up with the chick he was :fro:

You know what. Why should I even care about it. The reason why we broke up was because he became a real dick to me and believe me, I can have any other man around here if I want but I don't think I want to mess up my friendship with anyone anymore.

No I am not with anyone right now. I am just friends with everyone. You are somewhat right danielson I should hook up with her but he might like that. He liked it before because I have done it before in front of him.

Goatslayer, you give good advice. Thanks. I would only be playing kiddy games if I did that. Well if also I did that when I go out I think the guy would be kicked out of the clubs tha I go to because all of the bouncers are over protective of me.

Well, since you could have violence inflicted upon him by the bouncers, you might want to do that. But you'd be better off just forgetting about him. Unless the bouncers would murder him for you and video tape it. That would be ideal.

Good luck.

I don't know but they most likely would. All the bouncers are my friends at both places I go to. Maybe they would, but I don't know if all of them would. I only know of 2 people that would do that.

Good luck staying friends. That only happens in tv shows and soap opera's. I speak from experience as I have a failed marriage that lasted all of about 18 mos. The intent to stay friends may be there but it is easier said than done. Especially when all the he said she said crap starts flying around town.

That is not true because I am friends with all of my exs and my best friend is one of my exs.I think the only reason is that I am friends with the person before I go out with them.

You have some attitude here. I know I am friends with all the bouncers because of the simple fact I hang out with every single last one of them out side of the club. So you can kiss my ass bearded jerkoff. Why don't you go and :bawling: because you don't know shit about me. If you did, you would not be saying anything. Why don't you go to a different subject like people that are losers and don't know how to keep there mouths shut. Would you like me to start one for you baby?

Top Bottom