Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What dress should I get for my holiday party?

Which Dress

• A

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • B

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • C

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • D

Votes: 3 15.8%

• Total voters
D is very sexy and a little more formal for your holiday party. If your holiday party is on the formal side then I would definitely go with D. I like it a lot!

nefertiti said:
D is a nice dress but wrong for her body. Thos straps are there to give the illusion of curve - curve she already has.
Actually my hips are pretty narrow if you looking at the Avi pic it the way I am standing and my boobs are about the size the were now when I was 12 :worried: but I got hell some niice abs. :D I wear about a size 1-3 now hips are like 35 inches or less now haven't measured in a bit.

superqt4u2nv said:
If I could find that I would be soooooooooooooo happy :)

VS sends me e-mail all the time, I've seen some pretty close to that, are you looking there?

Depending on how much you want to spend Saks has very nice sexy dresses for the holiday parties. I bought one there last year and got lots of compliments on it.

superqt4u2nv said:
Actually my hips are pretty narrow if you looking at the Avi pic it the way I am standing and my boobs are about the size the were now when I was 12 :worried: but I got hell some niice abs. :D I wear about a size 1-3 now hips are like 35 inches or less now haven't measured in a bit.

What's your waist?

Top Bottom