Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What dress should I get for my holiday party?

Which Dress

• A

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • B

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • C

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • D

Votes: 3 15.8%

• Total voters

superqt4u2nv

Elite
Elite Moderator
Vote and tell me why :)

A

41ukLi020oL.jpg

41-LPlrfW7L.jpg

B

41uBXQNjfsL.jpg

C

41LwPCuXjdL.jpg

D

41DJbJutXGL.jpg

41VlFWVA56L.jpg

Reactions: bw1
C. I don't like the colors on A or B (note how both are modeled by a pasty chick, which I don't think is your skin tone). I like D and like that it'll show off your back, but I think you have decently broad shoulders (hence, bodybuilder) and I don't like the strap and titty area pattern with broad shldrs. C is good for shldrs, IMO.

I also started workin on my holiday party outfit (fag). 3 years ago I went classless with grey slacks and red button down shirt. 2 years ago I rocked a nice pinstrip blazer with maroon shirt and slacks. Last year I went orange shirt (I look good in pastels) with brownish plaid tie and $350 (fucking idiot I am) Boss brown vest and brown newsie type hat. Looked fucking good.

This year I'm thinking of doing some really tight jeans, boots, tweed blazer, and one of those straight thin old school ties. I might even chop the flowing locks off for the surprise factor

C bc stfu

A:
1) I love the color and actually find it complimentary to most skin tones.
2) Shows off your shoulders and pecs.
3) Perfect length. I think knee length with a back slit is WAY sexier than a mini

B: Second pick but two thoughts: a) that gold is a color that CAN be very strong and not complimentary to all skin tones; b) how's your cleavage these days?

C: I just don't think a mini is flattering to strong legs, but that's my opinion (and black is so overdone during the holidays, really)

D: I actually really like this dress, the overall design is flattering to a wide range of figures and busts, and it really shows off the back nicely; IMO it's just too long for a "holiday" dress (more like a formal). If you said you had a gala to do, a formal dance, I'd say go with that. I'd need to see it in person though, the funny seams around the butt-line might not work for everyone, why didn't they just have the skirt drop straight from the lower back?

musclemom said:
A:
1) I love the color and actually find it complimentary to most skin tones.
2) Shows off your shoulders and pecs.
3) Perfect length. I think knee length with a back slit is WAY sexier than a mini

B: Second pick but two thoughts: a) that gold is a color that CAN be very strong and not complimentary to all skin tones; b) how's your cleavage these days?

C: I just don't think a mini is flattering to strong legs, but that's my opinion (and black is so overdone during the holidays, really)

D: I actually really like this dress, the overall design is flattering to a wide range of figures and busts, and it really shows off the back nicely; IMO it's just too long for a "holiday" dress (more like a formal). If you said you had a gala to do, a formal dance, I'd say go with that. I'd need to see it in person though, the funny seams around the butt-line might not work for everyone, why didn't they just have the skirt drop straight from the lower back?
A I like the colour too I really want to wear green B is like a lime green and I am mega tan so it looks good.

B I have no boobs but will have rebounded a little by the party and I have this killer VS bra that goes with or with out strap and gives me some nice cleavage.

C. Yeah my concern as well is the legs but I know I would wear that again.

D. I would have to go no bra not sure about plus I dunno when I would wear that again.

Top Bottom