Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What dress should I get for my holiday party?

Which Dress

• A

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • B

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • C

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • D

Votes: 3 15.8%

• Total voters
KillahBee said:
I fucked your mudder in the ass and you popped out
You musta jumped in the delorian, and cranked up the flux capacitor since I'm older than you. Good job guido.

nefertiti said:
See that looked small too (and is)...thus having a nice hip/waist ratio. I'm jealous!
Thanks I wish it was smaller love to have 25 inch waist my favorite store always has left over jeans in 25 but dam even if my waist was that small I am quadzilla jeans be stretching a lot on the legs.

jestro said:
You musta jumped in the delorian, and cranked up the flux capacitor since I'm older than you. Good job guido.
KB is getting soft bitch didn't even call me an attention whore with this thread fucking unreal just when you think you know someone!

superqt4u2nv said:
KB is getting soft bitch didn't even call me an attention whore with this thread fucking unreal just when you think you know someone!
It's the cali weather. He'll be a flip flop wearin', dopesmokin' peace lover before the year is out.

superqt4u2nv said:
Vote and tell me why :)

A

41ukLi020oL.jpg

41-LPlrfW7L.jpg

B

41uBXQNjfsL.jpg

C

41LwPCuXjdL.jpg

D

41DJbJutXGL.jpg

41VlFWVA56L.jpg

Company party?? none of them.. get a classic "A Line"

6jwesfs.jpg

a-not a fan of green but with a good tan, yum
b- not a fan of bile-colored anything
c- great for new years -- w/black garter...i stop there, yep, better stop there
d- would make even a skiiny girl look like too much junk in the trunk (do they still use that expression?)

Top Bottom