Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

**What does everyone work as,occupation**

Net Admin here. I hate computers been net admin for almost 5yrs have MCSE. I wanna go outside, but i it in an office think long and hard before you jump into Cisco cert's they are VERY time consumming if you have family and friends make sure that your a "computer guy" Cisco's Certs are highly respected and highly paid but make sure that you. I dont mean to discourage at all. I am usually the positive encourager, I just think you need to make sure and make the right move. Pray...Pray ... Pray. I got into computers because I was interested in them and was able to pick it up very quickly, get a high paying job indoors and sit in an office. NOBODY that new me outside of work thought I would end up in the IT industry (of all places hee hee) , but here I sit. Just make sure its what you wanna do alotta people do it and absolutley love it. No manual labor no sweatin for low pay it's got it's perks but.... just make sure its you man, defiently evaluate how you wanna spend your time
Good Luck which ever way you go. Pray .... Pray .... Pray.

WeeMan

Software Engineer / Sys Admin For a Press Organization.

I hate computers I want to go into acting. Everyone says im a drama queen anyways :p

yeah im going to school for network engineering. i graduate in january. im going for my A++ and my MSCE in a couple of weeks. And then im prolly gonna go for CCNA.

i'm a sales rep for paradise beverages. it's a distributer in hawaii. leaving for the marines soon though. only 18 years old too!

Sell orthopedic implants & spine implants, use to be a great career.

Currently looking full time for a management position in Orthopedics.

Since there are so many techies reading this thread, I noticed that under my handle there is a ? mark for gender, Do you guys know how to correct this, I already went to my profile and selected edit, but didn’t see gender.

Incidentally I am not a ?

Thanks

Top Bottom