Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What Do You Think About Life After Death???

Steak Helmet

I hope there is a gym where I go. I hope to see everyone that has touched my life. I hope to see my childhood pets. I hope to see a golf course. I hope to see a baseball field. I hope to see a football field. I hope to SEE MY FAMILY.

i am agnostic as far as all this stuff goes.. i have hope, but fear too... i cannot take a firm stance on if or if not... but, i do look forward to death in the case that we meet up with loved ones... i have a few beings that touched my life in such a way that i was unable to function fully for quite some time... holidays cancelled 6 months after the death, etc... i so long to see my three dearest lost loved ones... yes, two are pets... and one my grandpa... i can hope... i even visit the graves and say that "i cant wait to see you again".... i believe this actually makes the prospect of death bareable if not slighty (oddly) happy.

I DONT WANNNA DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm bankin on the fact that by the time i'm old,they'll have cryogenics down pat..

holla

Yeah, I hope I go somewhere where I don't need drugs for increased protein synthesis and where Muscletech supplements actually work.

Mountains of protein powder and fitness babe ass for all!

JustinM said:

LOL"...you lose teeth like Lil Cease, nigga please, blood flood your dungarees and thats just the half of my war path..act now cry later, i'm rhyme grader than the average playa hater, spectator, buy my cd twice , they see me in da streets they be like yo he nice, but thats just on the low though....

great CD

As far as right now, nothing has been proven scientifically for me to believe that there is life after death. So I might as well live my life to the fullest without any limitations and hope for the best when that day comes.

Obviously, a personal belief.

I believe that after death, there is black shit nothingness. No pain, no joy, no thought. Just dirt.

My best friend died 2 years ago and every so often I'll do something crazy that only he would've done.
So in that sense, he lives in me.

It makes me feel good, but I don't think he cares.

I think that it may exist so while I am on this earth I need to make a difference some how and try to make other people happy along with myself and family.I am in no hurry to go there but I must admit I am not a religous person and have had several intresting conversations with so called priests or deacons who seem to be brainwashed but that is there belief but I think too many people do not question the bible? KING JAMES VERSION??? If I was king and the good book said anything that went against what I was saying to my people then I had better "EDIT" THAT BOOK AND FAST so the people do not start asking questions and I have a mutiny on my hands and I end up with out my head. NO KING JAMES VERSION FOR ME THANK YOU. To each their own and I have some issues concerning christianity and the church in general. I have attended a muslim service and they have a lot of knowledge that many people at least need to hear and it is not one of hate as many would lead us to beleive! I am open minded but I always question things and that will always be how I am.

Top Bottom