Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What do you guys think of my new cycle diet ?

mustang, are going to be running that test cycle that you have posted a week or so ago? with t-3 right? if thats the case all the nutrient specs look like a good starting place, you will mostlikely have to lowever your calories as you progress with your cutting cycle, but im sure you will do great.

i'm like you mustang, I like working out maybe an hr to an hr and a half after I ate. I can't work out on a full stomach, it needs to be where I'm not starving and not full, better workouts for me.

Your diet looks good mustang but I think you should raise the carbs a little. Being that you hardly have any fat in your diet, lowering your carbs that much is guaranteed to burn protein for energy. Your muscles will come out flat and you will have no energy. I would suggest that you raise the carbs a little and increase the cardio.:)

Your diet looks great if you start to get a little to run down, try a little flax oil before you add extra carbs.

Top Bottom