Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What do I need to take with this Halodrol/Tren Oral

I know I posted something about PCT but Im also wondering if there are things I need to be taking with this.

The pill is a mix I guess of Halodrol and Tren and Superdrol.

What do you guys suggest I take with it and for PCT?

Sorry for the similar post just trying to get some answers and do some research.

22 year old guy 5'6 155 been lifting for 3 years.

something isnt right here. superdrol and halodrol are two otc legal 'pro hormones' right? and ur mixing it with tren? and an oral tren? is there such thing? and if there is why the hell would u want to do it.

my advice to you is scrap all this shit and get yourself a couple of bottle of test. no tren.

People often start off with orals because they're scared of needles or they think syringes are the devil or some shit. then these people buy up dbols and anadrols and winstrol and shit because they think its better for you. no needles. no blood. Truth is orals pass through the liver twice. They are worse for you and for the most part (dbol and anadrol not included) are less effective because you cannot be guaranteed the liver did not destroy the steriod through its first pass. Ive never heard of an oral tren though and if it does exist running it without testosterone will be detrimental to your sex life.

Have heard of oral tren before but woudnt waste my time sorry. You still have more natural potential aswell so if your not gonna do it right dont do it at all :). If your gonna do it do a test inject only cycle to begin with.

Top Bottom