Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

well well well, its 5am and 'I am sitting here with a badly shattered hand

PatsFan34 said:

Well, who gave you the diagnosis that you need surgery and screws and pins, the ER doctor??? Its just really hard to believe bro, in all seriousness!

And I don't know one single person who after busting there hand, taking percocets and not sleeping all night would be able to still go to class a few hours later! You must be really really dedicated bro!!!

Ya'll are a bunch of suckers!!!

Yeah, I'm sure our man here with the shattered hand just gets on here and makes stuff up to get attention and pity from internet queers. If he has a life (which, I'll assume he does) I don't think he'd give a fuck what you, or any of us think. I was in the same situation once.. I broke my hand on the side of a guys face. I was treated that night, diagnosed.. everything. In fact, all three times I broke something I found out that night within a few hours what was gonna go down. I guess I forgot on every forum on the internet there's always gotta be one guy like you. Have fun :)

DKH said:

Yeah, I'm sure our man here with the shattered hand just gets on here and makes stuff up to get attention and pity from internet queers. If he has a life (which, I'll assume he does) I don't think he'd give a fuck what you, or any of us think. I was in the same situation once.. I broke my hand on the side of a guys face. I was treated that night, diagnosed.. everything. In fact, all three times I broke something I found out that night within a few hours what was gonna go down. I guess I forgot on every forum on the internet there's always gotta be one guy like you. Have fun :)

You're my hero guy!!! Like I have said before, I am an IDIOT!!!

Top Bottom